Community Forum

QUICKLY TRAINED HORSES??!!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Bryanthehorsetender
Visit My Farm

QUICKLY TRAINED HORSES??!!

Post by Bryanthehorsetender »

Hey guys! Okay, I have a question and I literally am so confused about this. Whoever can answer this question is a life saver!! Okay so I’ve seen horses that are 2 and 3 years old, and are fully trained. Like everything is 100%! I train my horses everyday, and my best horse is 7 years old, and only halfway there!! How do people get their horses to be fully trained when they’re so young?? If I’m doing something wrong, or if there’s a special trick or hack, or you have to have a premium account in order for your horse to be trained quickly, PLEASE TELL ME!!!
Last edited by Bryanthehorsetender on Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Re: QUICKLY TRAINED HORSES??!!

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Bryanthehorsetender wrote:Hey guys! Okay, I have a question and I literally am so confused about this. Whoever can answer this question is a life saver!! Okay so I’ve seen horses that are 2 and 3 years old, and are fully trained. Like everything is 100%! I train my horses everyday, and my best horse is 7 years old, and only halfway there!! How do people get their horses to be fully trained when they’re so young?? If I’m doing something wrong, or if there’s a special trick or hack, or you have to have a premium account in order for your horse to be trained quickly, PLEASE TELL ME!!! Thanks, and as always, LYBL!! (Live Your Best Life)
- HiLove
No one's been able to train a horse to 100%, that I've seen/heard of yet, in all stats but you can train to 100% in 2 different stats since I've seen it. I've heard that most trainers use this training guide to help them train the horses that fast.
Bryanthehorsetender
Visit My Farm

Re: QUICKLY TRAINED HORSES??!!

Post by Bryanthehorsetender »

Ughhh that was my sister
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:47 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:47 am