Community Forum

Hey I am back....

Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Hey I am back....

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Hi everyone..... So so sorry for not being able to respond for a long time! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I had some family issues and events going on and I kind of shut myself away from a lot of people and things. So sorry for the wait. As I am doing a little better I have come back on :roll: :roll: I have a ton I missed and I am so sorry :oops: :oops: If I owe you anything or you need me, feel free to Ping me, please!
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Hey I am back....

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:Hi everyone..... So so sorry for not being able to respond for a long time! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I had some family issues and events going on and I kind of shut myself away from a lot of people and things. So sorry for the wait. As I am doing a little better I have come back on :roll: :roll: I have a ton I missed and I am so sorry :oops: :oops: If I owe you anything or you need me, feel free to Ping me, please!

It's totally all right, we all understand, everybody takes a hiatus now and then ;)

Good to have you back! :D
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:Hi everyone..... So so sorry for not being able to respond for a long time! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I had some family issues and events going on and I kind of shut myself away from a lot of people and things. So sorry for the wait. As I am doing a little better I have come back on :roll: :roll: I have a ton I missed and I am so sorry :oops: :oops: If I owe you anything or you need me, feel free to Ping me, please!

It's totally all right, we all understand, everybody takes a hiatus now and then ;)

Thank you! I am having a huge sale of most of my horses (most are Sooty TBs) if you are interested! :)

[/center]
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:...
Welcome back!
See, HWO was waiting! :mrgreen:
Good to hear you appear to be doing better. You know the routine, we'll be here. :P

And yes, of COURSE you were missed. ;)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:...
Welcome back!
See, HWO was waiting! :mrgreen:
Good to hear you appear to be doing better. You know the routine, we'll be here. :P

And yes, of COURSE you were missed. ;)
Thank you! :)

[/center]
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:

Thank you! I am having a huge sale of most of my horses (most are Sooty TBs) if you are interested! :)
You're welcome! :) Oooo interesting, thank you for letting me know! :D Do you have a forum in the Horses For Sale section I could check out?
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote: Thank you! I am having a huge sale of most of my horses (most are Sooty TBs) if you are interested! :)
You're welcome! :) Oooo interesting, thank you for letting me know! :D Do you have a forum in the Horses For Sale section I could check out?
Yes! There is a forum there!

[/center]
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

I am glad to see that you are back! ^^

If you need help with anything ping me! :)
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Hi again friend! :lol: I just recently got back from a break to :)
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Yes! There is a forum there!
Okay thank you! :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 12:45 pm

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:45 pm