Community Forum

Hey I am back....

Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Hey I am back....

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

KYTrainer wrote:
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:Hi everyone..... So so sorry for not being able to respond for a long time! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I had some family issues and events going on and I kind of shut myself away from a lot of people and things. So sorry for the wait. As I am doing a little better I have come back on :roll: :roll: I have a ton I missed and I am so sorry :oops: :oops: If I owe you anything or you need me, feel free to Ping me, please!
Hi again friend! :lol: I just recently got back from a break to :)
Hi! :D
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:Hi everyone..... So so sorry for not being able to respond for a long time! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: I had some family issues and events going on and I kind of shut myself away from a lot of people and things. So sorry for the wait. As I am doing a little better I have come back on :roll: :roll: I have a ton I missed and I am so sorry :oops: :oops: If I owe you anything or you need me, feel free to Ping me, please!

Hi! I'm glad that you're back and I'm sorry about what's been going on :D

We've got like 4 interviews of players who want to join "The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club" (I've not made it completely official but we've decided to change it to "The United Racing Breeders Club" and are allowing a few other breeds and allowing more than just racing) that Thundering Hooves hasn't yet interviewed so if you are able to, set up interviews with them
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

Welcome back! If you need anything just ask!
Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Hello Everyone!

It has been a long time since ive returned to HWO! I had so much going on in life and just needed that time away from my computer to enjoy life and find out more about myself. I am so excited to say that I am back, some of you may have noticed I started being active again recently, and I am even happier to say I will be on HWO for a while again. I have missed this so much! I am not sure where I left off exactly since it was so long ago but if any of you have questions or business that was never resolved, please let me know!

I also have some horses that were trained/comped that I do not have use for right now. The link for their sale ad is below!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42292
Harlow Way Equestrian Center

Quality Breeding & Selling
Proud Breeder Of The Thoroughbred Horse & Other Prospects
[/center]
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:Hello Everyone!

It has been a long time since ive returned to HWO! I had so much going on in life and just needed that time away from my computer to enjoy life and find out more about myself. I am so excited to say that I am back, some of you may have noticed I started being active again recently, and I am even happier to say I will be on HWO for a while again. I have missed this so much! I am not sure where I left off exactly since it was so long ago but if any of you have questions or business that was never resolved, please let me know!

I also have some horses that were trained/comped that I do not have use for right now. The link for their sale ad is below!

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42292
Great to see you still kicking! 8-)

It also sounds like you're doing a lot better (not that you sounded like you were doing 'worse' before :) ). But better in a way that a happy person becomes when they've come back from a favorite vacation spot for the umpteenth time. 8-)

Don't forget to keep yourself a grinder! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 13, 2024 7:24 am

It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:24 am