Community Forum

National Arabian Sport Horse Association: Excepting applications soon!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

National Arabian Sport Horse Association: Excepting applications soon!

Post by honeybunny »

WELCOME TO NASHA!!!! THE NATIONAL ARABIAN SPORT HORSE ASSOCIATION!
For those who don't know me, I am a breeder of a quality line of Purebred Arabian Sport Horses. These horses bare many special traits, but are often rejected from Arabian registries and clubs. The is due to their differences from the traditional appearance of the Arabian horse. But they are still 100% purebred Arabians. If you have had this happen then your not alone, you simply have a fully register-able Arabian Sport Horse! So lets begin!
OFFICIAL RULE BOOK AND STANDARD:
The Arabian sport horse is a well rounded horse capable of competing in many different capacities. But to be a true Arabian Sport horse they must mark the following traits.
Breed Purity:
A Arabian Sport Horse must be over 65% (Arabian) purity to be registered with the NASHA. All horses should be bred with the goal of purity, but as this is a Sport Horse breed some distant out crossing is allowed to produce colors, fix flaws and improve genetics. The desired purity is 98- 100% with multiple generations
Conformation:
Tail set: The proper tail set is high or medium with some low tails allowed. A low tail results in removal of some points in the judging scorecard.
High Tail Set:
Medium Tail Set:
Structure:The correct structure is very light (light allowed case by case), well muscled, a short to medium length back, a deep heart girth and strong center rib, all of which comes down into strong, shapely feet and legs. A arched neck tops it off.
Correct Structure:
Incorrect Structure:
Neck Set:
The correct neck set is arched. The neck should flow smoothly from the shoulders, with out interruption and should showcase the Arabian crest when at proper weight.
Correct Neck Set:
Throat Latch and Head:
The correct throat latch is clean and not thick when the horse is of proper weight. A thick throat latch is a count to remove points in the conformation show ring. The proper head is any of the following: Dished or Strait. A Roman nose, or Convex profile is not allowed and reason for disqualification. Horses with this trait should not be shown in conformation classes and breeding is cautioned against. The Head itself should be fine skinned, showing no signs of thickness and delicately veined.
Correct Throat Latch and Head:
Incorrect Throat Latch and Head: *Profile incorrect*
HEIGHT:
The excepted height is 13.3 hh through Max HWO height. Height must be demonstrated without increase in body type.
COLOR:
With the Arabian Sport Horse any color is accepted! This Includes Paint, Leopard, Blanket, Cream Dilutes, Palomino, Roan and every other color you can breed! Have fun!
Feathers:
Feathers are allowed, though not a trait of the Arabian breed they are not a disqualification. Feathered Arabians must line up with 99% of the other traits of the breed, a combination of conformation faults & feathers will cause removal or refusal from this registry. No roman noses what-so-ever.
PLEASE READ THE NEXT POST!
Last edited by honeybunny on Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Re: National Arabian Sport Horse Association: Excepting applications soon!

Post by honeybunny »

NASHA RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. Follow all HWO rules!
2. Politeness and fair treatment of other members is paramount.
3. Be kind to everyone
4. Do not scam, over price or cheat in anything club affiliated.
5. Do not argue with members that are in authority. If you have a problem, then please ping me privately and I will do my best to satisfy both the official and complainant
6. Ask for help if you need it.
7. Please be clear and fair in all personal jurisdictions, such as the management of your personal stallions.
8. Please ONLY provide training services to the club if you can fully train in under 3-4 years.
9. Please keep Banter on this forum to nonexistent. This should be only for registration applications and nothing else. Separate Forums will be provided for Chat, Questions, Stud Book/Stud Adds, Club Sales Adds ect.
10. Remember that you are a poster-child for this Club, so as such you are expected to treat all players of HWO fairly, justly, kindly and respectfully. Thank you!

NASHA Club Application: *Please fill out*

Code: Select all

Username:
Alternate Usernames *sides*:
Why do you want to join this club?
Do you swear to follow the rules?
Will you try your best to breed true to the Standard Of Arabian Sport Horses?
Personal Comments?
READ NEXT POST!
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Registration Office: :D
*Please read the Standard all the way thru, before registering. YOU MUST HAVE CLUB MEMBERSHIP GRANTED TO YOU BEFORE YOU MAY REGISTER YOUR HORSES. IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED CLUB MEMBERSHIP YOU WILL BE GIVEN A MEMBER NUMBER (#). DO NOT FORGET THIS AS YOU WILL HAVE TO PLACE IT IN EVERY APPLICATION. THIS IS TO EASILY ENSURE NO NON MEMBERS REGISTER OR ENTER CLUB MEMBER ONLY COMPS. Registration applications without the member number will be ignored. Please ask if you forget member number and go to the member number key. :)
Registry Application

Username:
Alternate Usernames:
Club Member #:
Horse Links: (to horses you want registered)
Do you agree to the terms and conditions?
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Jobs available!
You don't need to be a breeder to help with these positions.
1. Club Private Trainer: (Must be club member)
a. Trainer A
b. Trainer B
2. Secretary: Club member willing to help manage Registration Applications, Club Membership Applications and keep the Member Number Key up to date. Must play frequently
3. Evaluators: Two members willing to follow the Standard exactly and fairly to evaluate every horse that is submitted for registration. They must comprise a report and send it to me via a thread on the General Chat. I will look over the report and give the horses a once over before giving the final jurisdiction. The Evaluators should be active players with a bit of time, as evaluating can take several days on larger herds/farms.
4. Champers: two places available
TO APPLY FOR ONE OF THESE POSITIONS PLEASE GO TO THIS LINK AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS GIVEN THERE: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23878
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Username: Skyler Brooks
Alternate Usernames *sides*: none
Why do you want to join this club?: because I love breeding Arabians
Do you swear to follow the rules? yes
Will you try your best to breed true to the Standard Of Arabian Sport Horses? yes
Personal Comments? none
honeybunny wrote:
NASHA RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. Follow all HWO rules!
2. Politeness and fair treatment of other members is paramount.
3. Be kind to everyone
4. Do not scam, over price or cheat in anything club affiliated.
5. Do not argue with members that are in authority. If you have a problem, then please ping me privately and I will do my best to satisfy both the official and complainant
6. Ask for help if you need it.
7. Please be clear and fair in all personal jurisdictions, such as the management of your personal stallions.
8. Please ONLY provide training services to the club if you can fully train in under 3-4 years.
9. Please keep Banter on this forum to nonexistent. This should be only for registration applications and nothing else. Separate Forums will be provided for Chat, Questions, Stud Book/Stud Adds, Club Sales Adds ect.
10. Remember that you are a poster-child for this Club, so as such you are expected to treat all players of HWO fairly, justly, kindly and respectfully. Thank you!

NASHA Club Application: *Please fill out*

Username:
Alternate Usernames *sides*:
Why do you want to join this club?
Do you swear to follow the rules?
Will you try your best to breed true to the Standard Of Arabian Sport Horses?
Personal Comments?
READ NEXT POST!
HorzeCollector003
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeCollector003 »

honeybunny wrote:

Username:
HorzeCollector003
Alternate Usernames *sides*:Delboiz4ever
Why do you want to join this club?: I love the rabian breed I currently don't breed them I have them on hold but I would like to start again :)
Do you swear to follow the rules?: Yes
Will you try your best to breed true to the Standard Of Arabian Sport Horses?: Of course
Personal Comments?
Dakotamccurley7
Visit My Farm

Post by Dakotamccurley7 »

Username: Dakotamccurley7
Alternate Usernames *sides*: Yourmom217, Dakotamc68, D. A. K. O. T. A
Why do you want to join this club? To compete and breed top notch Arabian performance horses
Do you swear to follow the rules? Yes
Will you try your best to breed true to the Standard Of Arabian Sport Horses? Yes
Personal Comments? I will help with champing
~Dakota McCurley~
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

honeybunny wrote:...
Username: KYTrainer
Alternate Usernames *sides*: KYLEIGH396
Why do you want to join this club? Because I want to breed record breakers, no matter what breed :lol:
Do you swear to follow the rules? Yep
Will you try your best to breed true to the Standard Of Arabian Sport Horses? Uh-huh
Personal Comments? Nope
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

HorzeCollector003 wrote:
honeybunny wrote:

Username:
HorzeCollector003
Alternate Usernames *sides*:Delboiz4ever
Why do you want to join this club?: I love the rabian breed I currently don't breed them I have them on hold but I would like to start again :)
Do you swear to follow the rules?: Yes
Will you try your best to breed true to the Standard Of Arabian Sport Horses?: Of course
Personal Comments?
Welcome! Your member # is:
honeybunny
Visit My Farm

Post by honeybunny »

Dakotamccurley7 wrote:Username: Dakotamccurley7
Alternate Usernames *sides*: Yourmom217, Dakotamc68, D. A. K. O. T. A
Why do you want to join this club? To compete and breed top notch Arabian performance horses
Do you swear to follow the rules? Yes
Will you try your best to breed true to the Standard Of Arabian Sport Horses? Yes
Personal Comments? I will help with champing
Hey! Welcome! your member number is:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 12:53 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:53 pm