Community Forum

A question

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Lyoko2516
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

A question

Post by Lyoko2516 »

I have a Part Forest Horse x Przewalski Horse, and I want to produce an Ob. Eval'd her and she is 4/5 (Body size being the only issue). So is it still possible to make such a breed by breeding her to another Przewalski Horse, or am I better off making a Konik with her?

After Mama's Heart
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: A question

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lyoko2516 wrote:I have a Part Forest Horse x Przewalski Horse, and I want to produce an Ob. Eval'd her and she is 4/5 (Body size being the only issue). So is it still possible to make such a breed by breeding her to another Przewalski Horse, or am I better off making a Konik with her?

After Mama's Heart
If body size is the only issue, a sibling or another such cross might do the trick for creating the Ob.

Both of these two horses, the Forest and the Prze, directly from the AC might be a little difficult getting to be just that size, but you can also find both from the AC (apart from possibly height) that will fit the Ob requirements.

My recommendation, is to either find another pair of parents that evaluate heavier, or to locate another cross that's on the heavier side. It is, in fact, the stallion that brought your foals size up too much. But the dam looks good for that. If the pair you used, could produce a colt with the same req's as the filly you have here, then I would (it would be something I would do) breed him back to his mother to produce a heavier cross filly, or a pair of siblings. From that, you should, could, if the flip of the coin cooperates, pop an Ob.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Tjigra
Visit My Farm

Re: A question

Post by Tjigra »

Lyoko2516 wrote:I have a Part Forest Horse x Przewalski Horse, and I want to produce an Ob. Eval'd her and she is 4/5 (Body size being the only issue). So is it still possible to make such a breed by breeding her to another Przewalski Horse, or am I better off making a Konik with her?

After Mama's Heart
To add to what BlackOak2 wrote, you won't get Ob by breeding her to a Przewalski, even if the evals are ok. You'd need to breed her to another Przewalski x Forest cross that evens out the body size. But as far as her breed combination is concerned, she can be used for both Ob and Konik.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 6:54 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 6:54 am