Community Forum

Course Problem

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Red Cheetah 2
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Course Problem

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

I'm having a problem with my Competition Management courses. There is no button to take another course. I could be out of courses, but if that's the case then how come I see others who can host all event levels in every discipline while I can't host nearly as many? I can only host 11 comps. It makes no sense at all. :?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Course Problem

Post by BlackOak2 »

Conletra83_Second wrote:I'm having a problem with my Competition Management courses. There is no button to take another course. I could be out of courses, but if that's the case then how come I see others who can host all event levels in every discipline while I can't host nearly as many? I can only host 11 comps. It makes no sense at all. :?
Any one account can only host 11 comps at any one time. I haven't yet posted reoccurring competitions, but I assume that only 11 can be hosted at any one moment in time.

So as a breakdown, because I'm not exactly sure where your issue lays, When you create a competition, you have the option to name it, beneath that is a drop down menu for choosing your competition level, beneath that is the discipline drop down, beneath that is the reoccurrance option, then the entry fee, then the more options button.
In the more options area is the starting purse, then the breed restriction, then the gender restriction, then the age restriction.

I assume you don't have issues there. So I assume my question is, why do you think any of us can host all of the competitions in all of the levels at one time on one account? This is how your question comes across. Can you offer an example?
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Red Cheetah 2
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Conletra83_Second wrote:I'm having a problem with my Competition Management courses. There is no button to take another course. I could be out of courses, but if that's the case then how come I see others who can host all event levels in every discipline while I can't host nearly as many? I can only host 11 comps. It makes no sense at all. :?
Any one account can only host 11 comps at any one time. I haven't yet posted reoccurring competitions, but I assume that only 11 can be hosted at any one moment in time.

So as a breakdown, because I'm not exactly sure where your issue lays, When you create a competition, you have the option to name it, beneath that is a drop down menu for choosing your competition level, beneath that is the discipline drop down, beneath that is the reoccurrance option, then the entry fee, then the more options button.
In the more options area is the starting purse, then the breed restriction, then the gender restriction, then the age restriction.

I assume you don't have issues there. So I assume my question is, why do you think any of us can host all of the competitions in all of the levels at one time on one account? This is how your question comes across. Can you offer an example?
As it turns out, the competitions I've seen have been made by the same person but on side accounts as well so that's why they can host more competitions. I have no idea how I missed that. :oops: :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Conletra83_Second wrote: As it turns out, the competitions I've seen have been made by the same person but on side accounts as well so that's why they can host more competitions. I have no idea how I missed that. :oops: :lol:
Perfect! :mrgreen:
We all miss what we consider after seeing such things, rather blatant facts. You're in good company. :D
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 7:29 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:29 am