Community Forum

What Happens If....?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

What Happens If....?

Post by Soaring Hooves »

1. What happens to my account if I delete the email address connected to it?

2. What happens if I delete my account? Do my horses, skills, and money just disappear?

I had another question that I forgot... I might post it here later :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: What Happens If....?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Soaring Hooves wrote:1. What happens to my account if I delete the email address connected to it?

2. What happens if I delete my account? Do my horses, skills, and money just disappear?

If you have the email address disassociated from the account, then the account can no longer be accessible. If you just want to put it on 'layaway' then apply a different email that you don't generally use to it.

We can't currently delete accounts. Admins can't delete accounts (or won't) because it will create broken pedigrees currently, so all the horses that have offspring will remain 'alive'. However, when this gets sorted out, I would assume that when an account gets officially deleted, yes, all of these will be gone. Horses will likely suddenly 'move on to greener pastures' and your money and skills will simply vanish, as well as your PT.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm

Re: What Happens If....?

Post by Soaring Hooves »

Thanks! I'm not sure I fully understand the email thing, but that happens with most things :lol:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Soaring Hooves wrote:1. What happens to my account if I delete the email address connected to it?

If you have the email address disassociated from the account, then the account can no longer be accessible. If you just want to put it on 'layaway' then apply a different email that you don't generally use to it.

We can't currently delete accounts. Admins can't delete accounts (or won't) because it will create broken pedigrees currently, so all the horses that have offspring will remain 'alive'. However, when this gets sorted out, I would assume that when an account gets officially deleted, yes, all of these will be gone. Horses will likely suddenly 'move on to greener pastures' and your money and skills will simply vanish, as well as your PT.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 8:31 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:31 pm