Community Forum

This game rocks!!!

Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

This game rocks!!!

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

I was one of the beta testers on here!! And this game is just the best!! The amount of genes and color variations...no 2 horse looks the same or has the same breeding report. I was always fascinated by colors of horses....I had once saw a horse for sale in the newspaper for 5,000 and it was a 3 year old colt that was all black with white spots on it's face....and I thought to myself, there will never be one that looks like that.

Some horses winter fur changes too....The last horse I had was a blue roan gelding and in the winter his fur would turn white with black spots on his rump...You could have mistaken him for an appaloosa. lol
But I love the grey Arabians and new colors you put on the game!! Now I can mess with color changes and dapples. And to just think at some point I can mess with appaloosas and grey arabian and see what happens!!! :lol: :D
m00sebytes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: This game rocks!!!

Post by m00sebytes »

I'm having a great time with this game too! I missed the chance to be a beta tester, but I'm trying to make up for that now.

I LOVE how variable the horses in this game are. Loooove!
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

yep same here! No two horses are alike! And idk how that's even possible when there's like 800+ horses in the game already! lol
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Ms. Trouble Maker wrote:yep same here! No two horses are alike! And idk how that's even possible when there's like 800+ horses in the game already! lol
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

more like 3,000 lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:56 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:56 am