Community Forum

Little Red Arrow Stables

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Cookie.Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Little Red Arrow Stables

Post by Cookie.Stables »

Hello! Welcome to Little Red Arrow Stables Farm Log!!
What you will find in here:
1. Progress on my QH
2. Progress on my TBs
3. My goals
4. Things I have tried and succeeded on
5. Things I have tried and failed on
6. Things I want to try
Introduction
For all of you wondering " Who are you?" Well, I haven't been on the game very long, in fact this is only my second day! But I am Cookie.Stables. My farm name is called Little Red Arrow Stables and I plan on breeding quarter horses (QH) and thoroughbreds (TB). I am currently taking "training classes" and hope to become a trainer. I want to thank Peaceful_Horse_Haven for introducing me to the game. Maybe you all know her, maybe not?

Progress on my QHs
So far, all I have done is bought a nice one of the market, and bred her to what I thought, was a good stallion. She has one foal ( that I bred, not sure if she had any previously). She is breeding again, and hopefully I will get a better foal. Some time in the near future, I will be looking for a trainer, to train my foals. However, I know that they are in high demand, so I will wait a while. But if you are a trainer, looking for clients, let me know please. :)

Progress on my TBs
I haven't begun yet!

My goals
1. Breed good TBs and QHs
2. Become a trainer, ager, or boarder ( not sure if thats a word :lol: )
3. Breed good stated foals

Things I have tried, and succeeded
1. Breeding my first QH foal

Things I have tried, and failed
1. Nothing yet :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:50 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:50 am