Community Forum

Horses Energy

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
smallwood.f
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Horses Energy

Post by smallwood.f »

Hello, So I joined Horse world online today and whilst training my horse I realised how quickly their energy was going down. I was just wondering how I can get their energy back up to 100%.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses Energy

Post by Mlloftus »

smallwood.f wrote:Hello, So I joined Horse world online today and whilst training my horse I realised how quickly their energy was going down. I was just wondering how I can get their energy back up to 100%.
By using a turn.
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses Energy

Post by Soaring Hooves »

:) This should be in Gameplay Questions And & Help, but I will answer the question. First of all, welcome to the game! Second of all, there are multiple prospects that you need to know: 1. If you take training courses(Player--> Skills--> Training) then you will be able to do more training on your horses. 2. Training Stamina first will make it possible to get the rest of the stats up faster, using this training guide:
1. Begin Training with Arena, Walk, Longe on Flat, Max Time You can Train. (I.e. I can start a horse at 20 minutes, then I may be able to do 5 more) Continue this until you can start your horse on 30 minutes in the Arena at a Walk while Lunging on Flat.

2. Train on Arena at a Walk while Lunging until you can switch to Collection and Impulsion (+Strength, +Stamina, ++Intelligence, +Movement, 5 Difficulty) for 30 minutes at a time. Should take a few turns-ish. Continue this until you have maxed out stamina (99.8%)! This will take a while. When you have completed the energy saver courses, you will eventually be able to get down to this only taking 5% energy every 30 minutes of work. Continue this until you no longer gain any stamina or intelligence.

3. Switch to Jumping Obstacles (++Balance, ++++Agility, ++Strength, +Speed, 9 Difficulty). This will allow you to quickly gain agility, strength, and speed! Continue with this until you no longer gain Agility.

4. Switch to Ground Poles (+Intelligence, +++Tempo, ++Movement, 6 Difficulty). This will allow you to finish up Movement and Tempo at the same time. Continue until you no longer gain any Movement or Tempo.

5. Switch to Lunge on Flat again. Then change the gait to gallop. Continue with this until you no longer gain any Speed.
3. Make sure you are feeding your horse enough feed for energy. Under feeding, it will say what your horse is eating and how much of its daily energy it is getting. That has to be 99%+ or the horse will not have 100% energy. 4. Last of all, and probably what you really want to hear, you need to take a turn. That is explained in the tutorial, but you need to click the moon button at the corner of the screen and then you're horse will be able to do more training! Remember that horses will have weird energy when they are really young, so don't get worried about that ;) Hope this helped!
smallwood.f wrote:Hello, So I joined Horse world online today and whilst training my horse I realised how quickly their energy was going down. I was just wondering how I can get their energy back up to 100%.
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 3:59 pm