Community Forum

Upgrade now or wait?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Zeal
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Upgrade now or wait?

Post by Zeal »

So I have 500 PT for the month upgrade and I am not sure if I should wait , does it run out at the beginning of the month no matter when you bought it? or if I bought it on the 20th would it run out on the 20th of the next month? :? :?:
(different games I play do it differently just checking :) )
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Upgrade now or wait?

Post by Veterinarian »

Horsepower123 wrote:So I have 500 PT for the month upgrade and I am not sure if I should wait , does it run out at the beginning of the month no matter when you bought it? or if I bought it on the 20th would it run out on the 20th of the next month? :? :?:
The premium runs out exactly 1 month (if you have bought the 1 month premium) after the purchase which means that if you bought it now 8th of June it would run out on 8th of July ^^
Zeal
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Zeal »

Veterinarian wrote:
Horsepower123 wrote:So I have 500 PT for the month upgrade and I am not sure if I should wait , does it run out at the beginning of the month no matter when you bought it? or if I bought it on the 20th would it run out on the 20th of the next month? :? :?:
The premium runs out exactly 1 month (if you have bought the 1 month premium) after the purchase which means that if you bought it now 8th of June it would run out on 8th of July ^^
Thank you! I am actually really glad its like that because it would of killed me If I had to wait till next month :lol: .
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Horsepower123 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: The premium runs out exactly 1 month (if you have bought the 1 month premium) after the purchase which means that if you bought it now 8th of June it would run out on 8th of July ^^
Thank you! I am actually really glad its like that because it would of killed me If I had to wait till next month :lol: .
:lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:54 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:54 pm