Community Forum

How do i get the Hornacorn?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm

Re: How do i get the Hornacorn?

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Thank you so much!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

AHorseLover2229 wrote:Thank you so much!
They were a special release by our admins. :mrgreen:

They've come around already two or three times, so there is a chance that they'll come out again.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

hey, I am also curious about how people got the tack that helps with scores? Like, there is one that adds some% to a Dressage score :? Can't find it anymore :)
BlackOak2 wrote:
AHorseLover2229 wrote:Thank you so much!

They've come around already two or three times, so there is a chance that they'll come out again.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

CBlueberry wrote:hey, I am also curious about how people got the tack that helps with scores? Like, there is one that adds some% to a Dressage score :? Can't find it anymore :)
BlackOak2 wrote:

That was a very exclusive release for a contest by our admins (I don't remember exactly what and when). That hasn't come around again and I am one of those that doesn't believe that any tack at all should add stat points directly to our horses. It upsets the level playing field we have on HWO.
However, such tack that increases or decreases certain things that are available to all of us would be useful. Such as different bits that can artificially maintain a different temperament on a horse (i.e. make a high strung horse more easily controllable like a spirited horse). That's a very simple example though.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

Aye, that's what I thought.
BlackOak2 wrote:
CBlueberry wrote:hey, I am also curious about how people got the tack that helps with scores? Like, there is one that adds some% to a Dressage score :? Can't find it anymore :)
That was a very exclusive release for a contest by our admins (I don't remember exactly what and when). That hasn't come around again and I am one of those that doesn't believe that any tack at all should add stat points directly to our horses. It upsets the level playing field we have on HWO.
However, such tack that increases or decreases certain things that are available to all of us would be useful. Such as different bits that can artificially maintain a different temperament on a horse (i.e. make a high strung horse more easily controllable like a spirited horse). That's a very simple example though.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 8:08 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 8:08 am