Community Forum

Daily Notification Suggestion

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Aywren
Visit My Farm

Daily Notification Suggestion

Post by Aywren »

The big green box we get with daily notifications is a great idea, as long as you only have a few horses. But once you start getting a good sized herd, it's impossible to read what's going on - it comes on and vanishes so quickly.

As a player, I don't really need to see "Sally is a happy horse" every day. That's great to know, but not very useful.

What I do need to see is when horses need care or when foals are born. The rest of the info just makes it more difficult to see important things when they happen.

I'd love if it would notify me once fillies and colts are ready to breed such as: "ColtXYZ is now fully mature and can breed."

I'd find that super useful as there's plenty of times I've missed a few breeding weeks because the size of my herd makes it hard to keep up with everyone. This might not be a problem for folks with less horses or who tend to be more organized than I am, but I would really use it! :)

Thanks for your hard work and for considering the above thoughts!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: Daily Notification Suggestion

Post by Tom »

That system is still a work in progress. The happy horse message is left over from beta testing. Everything will be cleaned up soon. :)
Aywren
Visit My Farm

Post by Aywren »

Thanks for your response! I shoulda known you all had it in hand. :)

Just thought I'd toss out some usability thoughts, in case it was helpful. Thanks again for your hard work. It's appreciated!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

They are helpful. Please keep your thoughts coming.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

I've added in this suggestion and I've also removed the "Happy Horse" message that isn't really necessary anymore.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

Hey I like that!!!:) Thank you so much! Also I'm glad to be apart of this, and helping the development of the game! :) You....are...Amazing!
Aywren
Visit My Farm

Post by Aywren »

Thanks so much for considering and implementing these suggestions! This is super useful! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:54 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:54 am