Community Forum

Old Friends Equine (farm log)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Old Friends Equine (farm log)

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

**I've been wanting to make this for a long time & i'm finally doing it**

OFE is one **1** of the best breeding,champing,& training barns on HWO,at (OFE) we buy,breed,train,champ & retire champion horses, if you'd also like we can freeze them as well on our side acct,if there is a horse who you'd like to buy give me a ping & we can negotiate a price to.

Champing,training,& freezing acct Kemerson1106: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/123080

You can always find some of our champed stallions up for breeding in out "Public breeding" barns & pastures while if they are privet you can find them in out "PRIVET breeding" barns &/or pastures,if one of our studs are out of energy please ping /quote
ExRaceHorseChamp wrote:...
If you do end up buying a horse from please do NOT resell that same horse once you buy it along with please do NOT re-sell that same horse more than what you paid for if so i will happily buy that same horse back,nor please rehome the horse,if i wanted a horse rehomed i honestly would have done it myself.

OFE has 20 horse pastures/turnout & 7 barns , most horses are champed , i will rarely sell any of my champed horses,some will be for stud,i don't have reasons on why i don't & will never put some studs up for breeding,my stallions will no longer be for the public to breed once they are the age of 15yrs old, most of my mares i use for breeding & to carry on their blood lines,while i may have a lot of horses i don't always breed a champed stud to a champed mare due to i would also like my foals to have some coloring.

The first horses i every champed:

(ERC) {THTB} Jog of glory

My first SMGCH horse:

(ERC) Asgaards Ran

First rare breed i champed:

(OFE) Promising Storm

If anyone needs anything feel free to ping me on a form or if i'm in chat i'm always happy to talk :D 8-)

Sincerely: (ERC) , (OFE) , & Kemerson1106 :D :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:35 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:35 pm