Community Forum

~AHR~ Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

~AHR~ Farm Log

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Please don't chat/ping/reply to me in this forum. This is just so you can see what/how my farm is doing, thanks!
~Americana Homestead Ranch Brands
1. ~AHRTB~ : Americana Homestead Ranch Thoroughbred

Whats happening at ~AHR~?
Right now the main goal is to breed high quality Thoroughbreds, with an HGP of 62k or higher! We are also working on having gold stamina AND speed comments. With that, we are looking for speeds of 62 or higher, and stamina being 40 or higher. We are also working on racing Shetlands! More information is below.

Where my lines started
Most of my lines are in someway related to PeacefulOreos lines. I use her colt "Jinx" to help improve my racing lines. So credit goes to her, for most of my achievements. My lines also come from alot of public studs/mares. I never really started from scratch ( creating a TB) , I just bought a TB mare, and bred her to some good TB studs. I hope in the future, to start completely from scratch, but we will see what time brings.

Racing Shetlands: Procedure
1. Decide whether you want to breed a Shetland mare to a TB Stud or breed a TB mare to a Shetland stud
2. Breed the two
3. Evaluate the horse
- We are looking for beginning speeds of 25+ and we will work our way up
- We are looking for beginning stamina of 25+ and we will work our way up
- We want no reds
- We are looking for 2-3 greens or golds
- We want the hgp to be between 50-70k
4. If the horse meets the requirements, we will train the horse
5. Once trained, we will test it in level 10, local show, racing disiplines ( Steeple, racing, endurance, etc)
-Hopefully racing
- We want the horse to be able to place in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd
6. If the horse does well in locals, now comes the real test! Player-made comps!
-Enter the horse in 2 or 3 racing comps
-If the horse places in top 3, the horse will be kept
-If not, the horse will be tested in a different racing displine
-If the horse doesn't do well in either displine, the horse will be sold

That is the basic procedure, for the racing Shetlands! If all goes well, there will be some new sales/studs! Some will be private ( Only certain people will be able to use them) or they will be public ( Everyone on HWO can use/buy them!)

Racing Shetlands

Racing Shetlands for Sale

Racing Shetlands for Stud

Future Goals for ~AHR~
1. Log pulling Thoroughbreds
2. Pure white Thoroughbreds
3. Leopard Racing Shetlands (Or Leopard Shetlands)

This will be updated, whenever I decide. Please don't reply/quote/ping me on this form. Thanks!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:04 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:04 pm