Community Forum

Feeding Update is Live

Official announcements about the new game.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Re: Update Coming

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

that's weird. none of my horses lost their training...although my horses were on pasture for like 4 turns and they turned to skin and bones! So I had to give them corn or oats. So maybe bump up the pasture weight for horses. And really most horses on pasture are usually over weight if anything (except winter)
*Corvus*
Visit My Farm

Post by *Corvus* »

Where the heck do I get feed from?
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

Right beside your training tab
*Corvus*
Visit My Farm

Post by *Corvus* »

Just tried, but it won't let me feed them. I give up! I'm going to sell all my horses, I've had enough here.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm

oh I got it, I got it!! So horses on pasture will still gain energy, but if you want a performance horse then it needs the special feed that's expensive.
*Corvus*
Visit My Farm

Post by *Corvus* »

My horses that weren't trained lost energy too, I can't feed them, I struggle to make any money in this game, and I don't do transactions over the internet, so I can't upgrade to have a nice farm. I'm not going to be able to play anymore. :(
*Corvus*
Visit My Farm

Post by *Corvus* »

Just "fed" a horse some hay, cost me $7 dollars and her energy bar hasn't changed. That's it, I'm done. I'll be back in a day or two to sell my horses.
Skua
Visit My Farm

Post by Skua »

One of my horses suddenly 'lost' most of his training, too. Two game days after feeding, his stats appeared to be cut in half, and now I have to retain him like he's a new foal. He's on performance mix. Glitch?
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/71020
bumblebee
Visit My Farm

Post by bumblebee »

*Corvus* wrote:Just "fed" a horse some hay, cost me $7 dollars and her energy bar hasn't changed. That's it, I'm done. I'll be back in a day or two to sell my horses.
i don't want this to come off as rude, but it seems premature to be complaining about this update when we haven't even seen a full explanation of the changes. i'm sure kinks will be ironed out and suggestions would be listened to, so why not give everything a chance before committing to sell horses and all that?

anyways i'm ooking forward to exploring this on my day off tomorrow... also - the word "maintenance" on the feed page is misspelled. my horses didn't lose training when i turned them, but they did lose those decimals on the %s...
dontpanic13
Visit My Farm

Post by dontpanic13 »

*Corvus* wrote:Just "fed" a horse some hay, cost me $7 dollars and her energy bar hasn't changed. That's it, I'm done. I'll be back in a day or two to sell my horses.
When you set up what you horse is going to eat you are not actively feeding it right then. You are choosing what they are going to eat every time you use a turn. The $7 is taken out when a turn is used and that is also when you will see a change to their weight/energy.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:07 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:07 am