Community Forum

Feeding Update is Live

Official announcements about the new game.
Arabela
Visit My Farm

Re: Feeding Update is Live

Post by Arabela »

I have looked over all my horses and it seems I am unable to use the feeding system. All horses show they need 0kg to maintain weight and energy. The feed images are missing slots with a feed cost is $0 each day.
Yes I have poor and very thin horses and am unable to feed them. Is this a bug or am i doing somthing wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/GT4R5TZ.png
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

You have to chose the feeds to give your horse in the top right corner of that screenshot. Once you add the feeds they'll appear in the empty slots.
Arabela
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabela »

Thanks Larissar, I understand now, I noted the performance mix image did not rez for me. Once the feed is set when and how do you actually feed your horses is it automatically done at a curtain time of day.?
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Your horses are automatically every time you advance to the next day.
Arabela
Visit My Farm

Post by Arabela »

Ahh that makes sense. Thanks again :)
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

So is turnout a feature now? And can we get larger barns since it looks like it's going to be difficult to keep horses from not getting fat on pasture?
Confessions
Visit My Farm

Post by Confessions »

Oh yes please larger barns would be amazing :)
*Corvus*
Visit My Farm

Post by *Corvus* »

OK, I'm giving it one last go, but for some reason I'm not being given the option of feeding one of my horses no matter what I do. I can't afford to click the days over until I have a barn, so the only way I can make money is to run competitions. Should take me a few weeks to get a barn and usable stalls. But Hey, I can still looks at my horses in the pasture. I guess the competitions won't make as much money for me because there will be less horses in training. Meh, maybe I'll just play like this till I have enough money to do all the courses and farm building that I want.
Azureskies
Visit My Farm

Post by Azureskies »

I don't seem to be able to adjust the percentage of feed that I'm giving to my horses. Is it because they're in a pasture? I have one show horse right now and he just keeps getting fatter no matter what I give him. I have him on grass right now but even that is causing him to gain weight.
Randi Potos
Visit My Farm

Post by Randi Potos »

Apologies if this has already been asked. I sort of skimmed through this thread and didn't see my question. What, if any, are the ramifications of not feeding horses that have trouble keeping weight in pasture? Will they die, or just lose energy? At the moment my focus is solely breeding, and I don't want to spend extra money on feed and hay for pastured horses unless I absolutely must.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 5:03 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:03 pm