Community Forum

Reviving a Breed. Dutch Harness horSes. There’s none on HWO.

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Reviving a Breed. Dutch Harness horSes. There’s none on HWO.

Post by Aurelia »

So. We need to make a line of them. I need a partner. I want someone dedicated, and with room for horses. We need to make two breeds of horse, and then breed those two to create a Dutch harness horse. Then we sell them, for high prices of course. They’re rare. And not a single one is on HWO.
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

Re: Reviving a Breed. Dutch Harness horSes. There’s none on HWO.

Post by HoneyHorseCreations »

Chips wrote:So. We need to make a line of them. I need a partner. I want someone dedicated, and with room for horses. We need to make two breeds of horse, and then breed those two to create a Dutch harness horse. Then we sell them, for high prices of course. They’re rare. And not a single one is on HWO.
Hello! If you take a look at my farm you’ll see barns that are named with open space so I have tons of room! So if you want I can become your partner to help bring this horse breed back from extinction :D
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

casey968665 wrote:
Chips wrote:So. We need to make a line of them. I need a partner. I want someone dedicated, and with room for horses. We need to make two breeds of horse, and then breed those two to create a Dutch harness horse. Then we sell them, for high prices of course. They’re rare. And not a single one is on HWO.
Hello! If you take a look at my farm you’ll see barns that are named with open space so I have tons of room! So if you want I can become your partner to help bring this horse breed back from extinction :D
ok. They aren’t extinct yet, but the game has few and I want to breed more and we can sell them for average prices. I don’t have much room, but I can have Stallion or two and you could have mares and foals?
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

Chips wrote:
casey968665 wrote: Hello! If you take a look at my farm you’ll see barns that are named with open space so I have tons of room! So if you want I can become your partner to help bring this horse breed back from extinction :D
ok. They aren’t extinct yet, but the game has few and I want to breed more and we can sell them for average prices. I don’t have much room, but I can have Stallion or two and you could have mares and foals?
Yes I can do that. what type of horses should I buy? I’ve got 24 turns so we should get them a little faster :D and how would the money be divided?
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

casey968665 wrote:
Chips wrote:ok. They aren’t extinct yet, but the game has few and I want to breed more and we can sell them for average prices. I don’t have much room, but I can have Stallion or two and you could have mares and foals?
Yes I can do that. what type of horses should I buy? I’ve got 24 turns so we should get them a little faster :D and how would the money be divided?
We could use one of my not so good horses, and say I sell the horse and get 10k, Id give you my cruddy horse for free and then offer 5k on him, and you’d get the 5k or vice versa. But you should sell them. We can keep mares and stallions and sell foals.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

casey968665 wrote:
but they aren’t for sale. None on the market. We have to use the breed wiki and breed them ourselves.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Chips wrote:
casey968665 wrote: Hello! If you take a look at my farm you’ll see barns that are named with open space so I have tons of room! So if you want I can become your partner to help bring this horse breed back from extinction :D
but they aren’t for sale. None on the market. We have to use the breed wiki and breed them ourselves.
we need to breeds to make the Dutch harness horses. You make Groningen horses (see the breed wiki and look at the Dutch harness horses) I’ll make the other one.
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

Chips wrote:
Chips wrote: but they aren’t for sale. None on the market. We have to use the breed wiki and breed them ourselves.
we need to breeds to make the Dutch harness horses. You make Groningen horses (see the breed wiki and look at the Dutch harness horses) I’ll make the other one.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2219508 She’s bred to another horse of her breed atm so if we’re lucky I’d get a filly
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

casey968665 wrote:
Chips wrote: we need to breeds to make the Dutch harness horses. You make Groningen horses (see the breed wiki and look at the Dutch harness horses) I’ll make the other one.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2219508 She’s bred to another horse of her breed atm so if we’re lucky I’d get a filly
Ok. It might be a bit for me to get a stallion. I have to train some horses for clients, then I’ll have a million bucks or so to spend.
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm

Chips wrote:
casey968665 wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2219508 She’s bred to another horse of her breed atm so if we’re lucky I’d get a filly
Ok. It might be a bit for me to get a stallion. I have to train some horses for clients, then I’ll have a million bucks or so to spend.
how long do you think that’d be?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:15 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:15 pm