Community Forum

SAVE THE FRENCH TROTTERS!!!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

SAVE THE FRENCH TROTTERS!!!

Post by belovedrooster33 »

Hi, Horse lovers! The French Trotters need your help! there are less than 100 left in the game! help me breed them! :D
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Re: SAVE THE FRENCH TROTTERS!!!

Post by Aurelia »

belovedrooster33 wrote:Hi, Horse lovers! The French Trotters need your help! there are less than 100 left in the game! help me breed them! :D
i have one. I’ll sell you her for 20 mil.
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

No. I meant, like, breed them. And work TOGETHER to save them. I DON'T EVEN HAVE $ 5,000!!!!! I wanted this breeding community to be... like, working together, and not buying.
P.S I could NEVER buy a French Trotter!!! 70% of my time online I'm totally BROKE. Surprisingly, though, I have 4,264!
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

belovedrooster33 wrote:No. I meant, like, breed them. And work TOGETHER to save them. I DON'T EVEN HAVE $ 5,000!!!!! I wanted this breeding community to be... like, working together, and not buying.
P.S I could NEVER buy a French Trotter!!! 70% of my time online I'm totally BROKE. Surprisingly, though, I have 4,264!
Ohh. Ok. Well I can’t help to much. I have a huge farm full of Arabs. I have so many to keep track of. I have 20+ awaiting training, and about 50+ to sort through.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

belovedrooster33 wrote:No. I meant, like, breed them. And work TOGETHER to save them. I DON'T EVEN HAVE $ 5,000!!!!! I wanted this breeding community to be... like, working together, and not buying.
but tip. Don’t buy anything if your broke, but instead enter a ton of contests in the contest forum. You can earn millions doing that. And if you have good horses, then breed some and sell the foals.
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

Yeah, I try... the problem is, nobody will buy my horses! I have had a stallion for sale for, like, idk, a week!
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

belovedrooster33 wrote:Yeah, I try... the problem is, nobody will buy my horses! I have had a stallion for sale for, like, idk, a week!
hey i might buy the stallion,can you link it?
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

sure! also, I bought your horse. I forget the name already:) I think that horse of yours that I bought could be a good one! and no, not a stallion. Mare. ;)
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2725070
there she is!
P.S If she has moderate weight, it's a guarantee to win the local contest listed in the notes, and get you 50 or so dollars!
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

belovedrooster33 wrote:sure! also, I bought your horse. I forget the name already:) I think that horse of yours that I bought could be a good one! and no, not a stallion. Mare. ;)
1 which horse can you link it?
2 can you link the mare you have up for sale?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:41 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:41 am