Community Forum

SAVE THE FRENCH TROTTERS!!!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

Re: SAVE THE FRENCH TROTTERS!!!

Post by belovedrooster33 »

belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

oh! misunderstanding! whoops! I thought you were Chips! LOL!!! no I didn't buy ur horse, but thanks SOOOOOO much 4 the cash!!!
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

belovedrooster33 wrote:oh! misunderstanding! whoops! I thought you were Chips! LOL!!! no I didn't buy ur horse, but thanks SOOOOOO much 4 the cash!!!
ur welcome
i have like 2 million anyway
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

nice! U must have a big farm! maybe I should make a random chit chat fourm so we can talk... this isn't really on the breeding topic! LOL maybe tomorow I will make one. I'll let you know when I do. for now, this works, though! ;)
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

belovedrooster33 wrote:nice! U must have a big farm! maybe I should make a random chit chat fourm so we can talk... this isn't really on the breeding topic! LOL maybe tomorow I will make one. I'll let you know when I do. for now, this works, though! ;)
also if you want to quote people
on the top of a post they posted click the one which has "
then just type in what you are going to say
belovedrooster33
Visit My Farm

cool! ok, I made the thing i'll send the link in a sec
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

I dont have a french trotter but i will breed them if i can get a mare but i don't have a lot of money so it will be hard for me to get one but if i do i will start breeding tham
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

belovedrooster33 wrote:Hi, Horse lovers! The French Trotters need your help! there are less than 100 left in the game! help me breed them! :D
hi. I know you said you don’t have money, but I thought you guys may like my offer. I propose I’ll give you my mare for 100 bucks. But you have to pay me back. I want 500k for her, so it might be awhile, but I’ll let you take your time to pay it back. I know they’re hard to find, and I don’t want to sound rude. But I want a lot of money because I bought her for 2 million. I don’t know if you guys wanna think about it, but I’ll let you decide. I’ll give you to January of next year to pay me back.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

belovedrooster33 wrote:Hi, Horse lovers! The French Trotters need your help! there are less than 100 left in the game! help me breed them! :D
If you can get a hold of a mare that's 100%, I could help you for a while :)
Also, I could give you 50k if you like. Just link a horse you don't want and put it up for offer.
Last edited by Hidalgo on Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hidalgo
Visit My Farm

Post by Hidalgo »

Chips wrote: hi. I know you said you don’t have money, but I thought you guys may like my offer. I propose I’ll give you my mare for 100 bucks. But you have to pay me back. I want 500k for her, so it might be awhile, but I’ll let you take your time to pay it back. I know they’re hard to find, and I don’t want to sound rude. But I want a lot of money because I bought her for 2 million. I don’t know if you guys wanna think about it, but I’ll let you decide. I’ll give you to January of next year to pay me back.
Is your mare a French Trotter?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 12:21 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 12:21 pm