Community Forum

Western Pleasure Breeders Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Chat Forum
Studbook
Sales Forum

What this club is about

This club is for players who breed western pleasure horses, any breed. Our goal is to improve our western pleasure horses, get great scores, and of course, break records! Western pleasure requires horses with intelligence, balance, movement, and tempo and I consider a score over 60 as a good score, a score over 61 as a nice score, a score over 62 as a great score, and a score over 63 as an amazing score. The world records for western pleasure are 62.24 - 63.7

Joining

If you are interested in joining this club, you must have bred at least two horses with a score over 60, and you must be a player over 6 months (to make sure you're trustable)

Code: Select all

[b]Username (and side accounts):[/b]
[b]Why you want to join the club:[/b]
[b]Links of two horses you have bred that have scored over 60[/b]
[b]What is your main goal for breeding western pleasure horses?[/b]
[b]Are you willing to share you're lines with other members?[/b]
[b]Do you do any services for the community (training, champing, etc.)[/b]
[b](If yes to the last question) Are you willing to do any services for the club?[/b]
Last edited by h0rsey on Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Re: Western Pleasure Breeders Club

Post by h0rsey »

Holding
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

Username (and side accounts):Lemoncypress Lemoncypress2 rilee4432
Why you want to join the club: i have yet to have a Rh in WP
Links of two horses you have bred that have scored over 60: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2750811 Cant find the other XD
What is your main goal for breeding western pleasure horses? High movement and good scores with cool patterns and colors
Are you willing to share you're lines with other members? yes
Do you do any services for the community (training, champing, etc.) training champing
(If yes to the last question) Are you willing to do any services for the club? yes
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

lemoncypress wrote:Username (and side accounts):Lemoncypress Lemoncypress2 rilee4432
Links of two horses you have bred that have scored over 60: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2750811 Cant find the other XD
What is your main goal for breeding western pleasure horses? High movement and good scores with cool patterns and colors
Do you do any services for the community (training, champing, etc.) training champing
(If yes to the last question) Are you willing to do any services for the club? yes
You're in :)
lemoncypress
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

h0rsey wrote:
lemoncypress wrote:Username (and side accounts):Lemoncypress Lemoncypress2 rilee4432
You're in :)
alright still needing that thumbs up XD
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:24 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:24 pm