Community Forum

Looking For Clients For Training And Birthing

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Looking For Clients For Training And Birthing

Post by Sunriver Stables »

My side accounts: aperson1107 and aperson1. This is my main account is so please visit and contact me if you have a chance!!

I am a 14 year old huge horse loving girl that loves everything about horses, when i was around 3 years old it started with My Little Pony, then as i got older it was the non-animated movies, like, Flicka, and cheesy and sad horse movies, then it was a show called Heartland, and i still re-watch ALL the seasons to this day

I will take pictures every in-game year that your horse ages.

If you do not have the horse i will be breeding your mare(s) with, you can simply find a horse that is up for stud or tell me if one of my personal horses will be okay to breed with the mare. If you choose to use a stallion at stud how ever much the stud fee is, that will add to birthed foal cost. Example: say you have a mare you want me to breed and the stud fee is $1,000 that will add $1,000 to the foal cost, so the total would be $26,000.

Breeding will take about 1-2 real life days, if it is longer i will discount the foal price to 20,000

I can train but it will take a while

Transfering Barns - most likely you would put your horse up for offers only and i would offer $1 and you would accept it, and then transferring back would be the same process

Birthing foals price - $25,000 per foal

No breeding cost

Training - $15,000 per horse (this is a little more on the spendy side because in need money to take courses to train faster).

I know there have been a lot of issues with people sealing other people's horses and i promise to not be one of those people, you may trust me. I am just doing this for the money, for you and to have fun birthing and training!!

Thank you for visiting!! HAVE A GREAT DAY
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For Clients For Training And Birthing

Post by _Andromeda_ »

how long does it take you to train? could you have colts done before they are 4?
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

aperson11071229 wrote:My side accounts: aperson1107 and aperson1. This is my main account is so please visit and contact me if you have a chance!!

I am a 14 year old huge horse loving girl that loves everything about horses, when i was around 3 years old it started with My Little Pony, then as i got older it was the non-animated movies, like, Flicka, and cheesy and sad horse movies, then it was a show called Heartland, and i still re-watch ALL the seasons to this day

If you do not have the horse i will be breeding your mare(s) with, you can simply find a horse that is up for stud or tell me if one of my personal horses will be okay to breed with the mare. If you choose to use a stallion at stud how ever much the stud fee is, that will add to birthed foal cost. Example: say you have a mare you want me to breed and the stud fee is $1,000 that will add $1,000 to the foal cost, so the total would be $26,000.

Breeding will take about 1-2 real life days, if it is longer i will discount the foal price to 20,000

Transfering Barns - most likely you would put your horse up for offers only and i would offer $1 and you would accept it, and then transferring back would be the same process

No breeding cost

Training - $15,000 per horse (this is a little more on the spendy side because in need money to take courses to train faster).

I know there have been a lot of issues with people sealing other people's horses and i promise to not be one of those people, you may trust me. I am just doing this for the money, for you and to have fun birthing and training!!

i have about three colts that need to be trained. can you train them in under 3 days(real time)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

sadiegirl1 wrote:
aperson11071229 wrote:My side accounts: aperson1107 and aperson1. This is my main account is so please visit and contact me if you have a chance!!

No breeding cost

i have about three colts that need to be trained. can you train them in under 3 days(real time)
umm, im not 100% sure i have 3 other horses i am training right now and to be able to train in 3 days i would have to put all my focus on that one, i would love to say yes but if i do and end up not being able too then that would be ripping you off and i would not want to do that. and i am sorry i didnt see your other post, and for that, again the same thing i would have to put most of my attention on that one horse. i have told the owners of the other horses i am training that i would train in 5-7 years and they are already at three years and only almost half way done. :) :(
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

aperson11071229 wrote:
sadiegirl1 wrote:

umm, im not 100% sure i have 3 other horses i am training right now and to be able to train in 3 days i would have to put all my focus on that one, i would love to say yes but if i do and end up not being able too then that would be ripping you off and i would not want to do that. and i am sorry i didnt see your other post, and for that, again the same thing i would have to put most of my attention on that one horse. i have told the owners of the other horses i am training that i would train in 5-7 years and they are already at three years and only almost half way done. :) :(
well i guess i could transfer some my other horses to my other account, so maybe i might be able too acctually :):):)
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

i dont mind how long it takes tbh just not over a week. but i really dont want them to be aged above 4 or 5. id be willing to give you 100k if you prioritized and trained three colts for me.
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

no i can totally do that for you i just transfered those horses, because the owner did not want them to age. so send me a link and i will do that right away !! :)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

The second link horse isnt up for offers only, just so you know :)
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

ye i know i just put him up
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:12 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:12 pm