Community Forum

Reasonably Priced Breeding, Aging, and Boarding :D

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Reasonably Priced Breeding, Aging, and Boarding :D

Post by Charlette »

【 Rosey Stables♕♞
Hey there! My user is Rosey_Stables but you can call me Rose :3 I try to keep everything at a reasonable price and I can always negotiate on the price :D

Breeding / Birthing

As of now I am breeding Arabian Mares with 67,000+ HGP and Arabian Stallions with 70,000+ HGP. I can breed a pair of my horses and give the foal to you or you can choose a stallion / mare to be bred with yours. If you give requirements for the foal there will be an additional cost. I am able to breed specific genders :)

Mares available: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/117243
Stallions available: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/143931
These stallions are available and also for sale: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/150412

2,000 per breeding session 500 Per Requirement
Ex. 1 Colt with a requirement of at least 4 Golds and 69,000 HGP would be 3,000

Acc: Rosey_Stables2
Breeding / Birthing should only take up to 1 day ( Usually a loOot less more like 2 hours max but im not going to promise something if im not 110% sure)

I will move your foal to my main acc or to my holding acc to avoid aging. I will keep them for up to 1 day after I quote you before boarding fees will be added onto your total so try to be active for the next day or 2.

Currently 3 Openings

Username:
Foal(s):
Pickup acc:
Price Negotiation ( If necessary ):

Boarding
Recently I decided to invest in a Boarding acc. In this boarding acc your horse WILL NOT age it will just be kept there until you're ready to take it back.

1000 Per Horse / Day . Ex. 2 Horses for 1 Day would be 2,000

Every day ( In real life ) will be 1000 PER HORSE once again I am willing to negotiate on the price :3
Currently 8 Openings
Acc: Rosey_Stables3

Username:
Horse(s):
Time:
Pickup acc:
Price Negotiation ( If necessary ):

Please pick up your horse on the day you say you will or I will have to add to your total :/

Aging

Another thing I recently invented in was an aging acc! This makes it a lot faster to age horses especially pregnant mares. In this acc your horse WILL age! If you do not want your horse to age you can put your horse in my boarding barn. I will give you the amount of time I think it may take for me to age your horse to y

600 per 5 months turns

Currently 3 Openings
Username:
Horse(s):
# Of months / years
Pickup acc:
Price negotiation ( If necessary ):

Once your horse is your desired age I will move it to my boarding acc or my main acc to avoid extra aging. I will keep your horse for up to 1 day before boarding fees will be added to your total so try to be online for the next 1 or 2 days.

Training
[ Not available yet ]

Please do not quote
Last edited by Charlette on Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Re: Reasonably Priced Breeding, Aging, and Boarding :D

Post by Charlette »

Quote this reply instead ^-^
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:18 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:18 pm