Community Forum

Mangalarga Machador

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
rose7326
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Mangalarga Machador

Post by rose7326 »

Hi

I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me get a few Mangalarga Machadors on this site? I currently have one colt who is a NAB Criollo cross. I will also have and Arabian Andalusian cross in a few more turns(!!!) And as of right now, I am trying to get an Alter-Real (Andalusian Arabian w/ Andalusian Holstein) so if anyone is willing to help me, please just let me know. I figured we could trade horses to help each other...
Hawkeye
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Mangalarga Machador

Post by Hawkeye »

Hi!

I actually was interested on breeding them, i'm breeding Lusitanos and a "crossbreed Holstein-base" lineage right now, so i was going to search for an Arabian and a Hanoverian mare, if i find them i could breed with Andalusians to get an Alter-Real. If i get one, i will sell you for a low price :)
Hawkeye
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hawkeye »

rose7326 wrote:Hi

I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me get a few Mangalarga Machadors on this site? I currently have one colt who is a NAB Criollo cross. I will also have and Arabian Andalusian cross in a few more turns(!!!) And as of right now, I am trying to get an Alter-Real (Andalusian Arabian w/ Andalusian Holstein) so if anyone is willing to help me, please just let me know. I figured we could trade horses to help each other...
I've got a Andalusian X Hanoverian Male here. He's already a Stallion. I'll put him at stud for only $1.

Name: Icing Red
Colour: Red Dun

Use that to localize him /\
Billirubin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Billirubin »

Hello all,
I am headed towards the Mangalargas, but im having some trouble creating an Alter-Real. I have an "Arabian x Andalusian" and tried a stud from an "Andalusian x Hannoveraner", but of the 5 attempts I always get a "Half Andalusian" instead. Im not sure why it is not working.
Does someone have an "Andalusian x Hannoveraner" for stud? Or an "Alter Real" stud? I have a couple of eager mares over here :)
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

I have finally succeeded in making my own.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/1550

The filly, Auburn, has at least 32 generations of breeding on her, all exclusively from either mine or Morby's lines. It's been months in the making and I finally have them!
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Revenant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Revenant »

Nate wrote:I have finally succeeded in making my own.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/1550

The filly, Auburn, has at least 32 generations of breeding on her, all exclusively from either mine or Morby's lines. It's been months in the making and I finally have them!
Congrats, Nate. :) Way to go.
Nate
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nate »

Hawkeye wrote:
rose7326 wrote:
Hawkeye,

I've got some Marchadors for sale at this time. The most expensive one is 3,700. If you have the desire and space, go take a look at them. If you wanna make them on your own, I get that too. :)
Signature? I don't need no stinkin' signature! Everybody knows who I am already!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 1:56 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 1:56 am