Community Forum

trainen

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Boemba
Visit My Farm

trainen

Post by Boemba »

who can give me tips?
I would like to train my horses to a higher level.
but I don't know how

sorry for my English

I come from
The Netherlands and my english is not that good
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: trainen

Post by BlackOak2 »

Boemba wrote:who can give me tips?
I would like to train my horses to a higher level.
but I don't know how

sorry for my English

I come from
The Netherlands and my english is not that good
If you have english difficulties, I think there may be a player that can speak to you in your native tongue, or... I can also use google translate. Won't be perfect, but it should get the job done.

Stamina is the key, both in horse training and player skills. Train the stamina of your horse first, at least somewhere north of 85% before focusing on the other stats. Training stamina first will allow the other stats to train much, much quicker.

As for player skills, focus on stamina OR saver first. You may need to begin the training defaults in order to open the 'stamina' and 'saver' skills, but it is located under Player; Skills; Training.

Does that help any?

Keep in mind:
With NO player skills learned, it will take you about 9 years to fully train a horse (99% in every stat).
About halfway through skills learned will take you somewhere under 5 years to fully train a horse and fully skilled in player skills, you'll be able to train a horse in under 3 years.
Fatigue hurts your horse's ability to train. Anything above about 20% fatigue (tiredness) won't offer as much gain per time overall.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:09 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:09 pm