Community Forum

Leopard Thoroughbred Breeding Club (LTBC)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Welcome to the LTBC, where we breed some of the best LP TB (Leopard Thoroughbred)s in the game Our goal is to mix the beauty of the leopard color, with the skill of the standard thoroughbred. Both talented, and leopard thoroughbreds are valuable. The goal is to produce horses with beautiful leopard coats, 8 golds, and 75,000+ HGP
The Plan

To breed the horses previously described, we have to find horses that have all the different qualities we are looking for (Beauty, Breeder's report, and HGP) and breed them, until we get what we are looking for. This obviously will take a lot of work, and many generations of horses. First, we select who will be an ager, a holder, and a breeder. First, the breeders breed a horse with a good BR (Breeder's Report) to a leopard (Horse, obviously). Then, if the foal has at least 4 good comments, it will be sent to an ager, who ages it to breeding age, and sends a picture of it to the group, who evaluates if it should be bred or not. If not, it is re-homed or sold, if so, it is sent to a holder until the breeder's need it. We continue this prosses until we have leopard horses that have reached the quality of the BR horses, then we breed the LP horses, and sell the BR horses. Eventualy we should be able to find at least one LP that has 8 golds, then we breed this horse to the 7 gold LPs, or the 7 gold, 1 green LPs, until we have a sustainable number of 8 gold LPs. Then we breed in the high HGP horses the same way the BR horses were bred in, and we get our final product. Everyone gets an even number of broodmares and studs to breed and take care of once the club ends

Pictures of the colors we want
For the most part, any leopard patern is excepted

Members
Arabella123(Infinity Stables)-founder
Crystalized_Horse-Membe
Aureila-member
Sign-up Form

[quote="Arabella123"] [/quote]
Username:
Side account(s):
How many relevant TBs do you have, and are they LP, RB, or HGPs:
Do you promise not to steal any horses:
Are you a breeder, holder, or ager:

Thank you
Royal Stables
Proud Breeder of high quality TBs

Do not quote this post
Last edited by Ivy Stables on Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Thoroughbred Breeding Club (LTBC)

Post by crystalized_horse »

arabella123 wrote:
Welcome to the LTBC, where we breed some of the best LP TB (Leopard Thoroughbred)s in the game Our goal is to mix the beauty of the leopard color, with the skill of the standard thoroughbred. Both talented, and leopard thoroughbreds are valuable. The goal is to produce horses with beautiful leopard coats, 8 golds, and 75,000+ HGP
The Plan

To breed the horses previously described, we have to find horses that have all the different qualities we are looking for (Beauty, Breeder's report, and HGP) and breed them, until we get what we are looking for. This obviously will take a lot of work, and many generations of horses. First, we select who will be an ager, a holder, and a breeder. First, the breeders breed a horse with a good BR (Breeder's Report) to a leopard (Horse, obviously). Then, if the foal has at least 4 good comments, it will be sent to an ager, who ages it to breeding age, and sends a picture of it to the group, who evaluates if it should be bred or not. If not, it is re-homed or sold, if so, it is sent to a holder until the breeder's need it. We continue this prosses until we have leopard horses that have reached the quality of the BR horses, then we breed the LP horses, and sell the BR horses. Eventualy we should be able to find at least one LP that has 8 golds, then we breed this horse to the 7 gold LPs, or the 7 gold, 1 green LPs, until we have a sustainable number of 8 gold LPs. Then we breed in the high HGP horses the same way the BR horses were bred in, and we get our final product. Everyone gets an even number of broodmares and studs to breed and take care of once the club ends

Members
Arabella123(Infinity Stables)-founder- memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=156432
Sign-up Form

[quote="Arabella123"]
Username:
Side account(s):

Thank you
Royal Stables

Do not quote this post[/quote][/quote]
may i join? i breed only LP TB, all my fields are full of them, lol!
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

crystalized_horse wrote:
arabella123 wrote:
The Plan

Members
Arabella123(Infinity Stables)-founder- memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=156432
Sign-up Form

[quote="Arabella123"]
Username:
Side account(s):

Thank you
Royal Stables

Do not quote this post
[/quote]
may i join? i breed only LP TB, all my fields are full of them, lol![/quote][/quote][/quote]

Sure! Can you submit an entry form please, it makes it easier to keep track of important info. I’ll go take a look at your LPs as soon as I’ve posted this
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

An Entry of what????
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

crystalized_horse wrote:An Entry of what????
Sorry, sign up form, not entry form
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

arabella123 wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote:An Entry of what????
Sorry, sign up form, not entry form
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

crystalized_horse wrote:
arabella123 wrote: Sorry, sign up form, not entry form
The club, the entry form is found on the first post at the bottom
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

arabella123 wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote: Sign up to what????
The club, the entry form is found on the first post at the bottom
Sorry, sign up form
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

dt see it
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

crystalized_horse wrote:dt see it
So, I've just bred 2 60+ speed confo horses, 1 mare, and 1 stallion, I'm going to breed them together, and get the foals' confos, I'll put the stallion up for stud for you to use for your mares, his name is 'Bird Spotter'
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2773329
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2773070
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:09 pm