Community Forum

Leopard Thoroughbred Breeding Club (LTBC)

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Leopard Thoroughbred Breeding Club (LTBC)

Post by crystalized_horse »

arabella123 wrote:
crystalized_horse wrote:dt see it
So, I've just bred 2 60+ speed confo horses, 1 mare, and 1 stallion, I'm going to breed them together, and get the foals' confos, I'll put the stallion up for stud for you to use for your mares, his name is 'Bird Spotter'
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2773329
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2773070
alright, thanks!
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="Arabella123"] [/quote]
Username: Aurelia
Side account(s): Chips2
How many relevant TBs do you have, and are they LP, RB, or HGPs: I have more than I can count. I breed miniature lp thoroughbreds. (Super small) so it would be a good addition to the club
Do you promise not to steal any horses: I promise
Are you a breeder, holder, or ager: breeder. ( I run a school and have extensive knowledge of breeding, so I can help anyone here)
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Aurelia wrote:
Arabella123 wrote:
How many relevant TBs do you have, and are they LP, RB, or HGPs: I have more than I can count. I breed miniature lp thoroughbreds. (Super small) so it would be a good addition to the club
Are you a breeder, holder, or ager: breeder. ( I run a school and have extensive knowledge of breeding, so I can help anyone here)
You're in!
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="arabella123"][quote="Aurelia"][quote="Arabella123"] [/quote]
Are you a breeder, holder, or ager: breeder. ( I run a school and have extensive knowledge of breeding, so I can help anyone here)[/quote]
You're in![/quote]
Thanks! I have plenty of mini horses, of any breed really. If anyone needs it, I’ll breed a horse with a Falabella (I have tons) and the foal is super small, then you take the foals and breed them for a purebred.
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Aurelia wrote:
arabella123 wrote: You're in!
Thanks! I have plenty of mini horses, of any breed really. If anyone needs it, I’ll breed a horse with a Falabella (I have tons) and the foal is super small, then you take the foals and breed them for a purebred.
That's great! I ave a ivate stud up the moment, his name is R.S. Coin, ad I can take turn and fill him up wit energy if you want to stud him (free) to your mares
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="arabella123"][quote="Aurelia"][quote="arabella123"]
You're in![/quote]
Thanks! I have plenty of mini horses, of any breed really. If anyone needs it, I’ll breed a horse with a Falabella (I have tons) and the foal is super small, then you take the foals and breed them for a purebred.[/quote]
That's great! I ave a ivate stud up the moment, his name is R.S. Coin, ad I can take turn and fill him up wit energy if you want to stud him (free) to your mares[/quote] no thanks. I have studs. I have race horses, but not lp, and all my minis are lp
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

Arabella123 wrote:
Username: ExRaceHorseChamp
Side account(s): Kemerson1106
How many relevant TBs do you have, and are they LP, RB, or HGPs: too much to count lol
Do you promise not to steal any horses: I promise 1000%
Are you a breeder, holder, or ager: I breed every once in a while , but I mostly champ & freeze now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:27 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:27 pm