Community Forum

Black Stallion Series, TB's and purebred arabs

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Element
Visit My Farm

Black Stallion Series, TB's and purebred arabs

Post by Element »

* Please do not quote this post, I am subscribed to this topic*

Hey so I have what I think is a good idea and din't want it to go to waste. If you have ever read the Black Stallion series... do continue reading please :) .

So I want to breed some of the horses from The Black Stallion series, ones I would like to see bred most are:
-The Black of course!! :D
-Satan
-Black Minx
(If you don't know who the black stallion is, search up black stallion movie or black stallion series and look at the images)

But if you maybe want to breed another horse from the series, feel free to suggest! You could also shoot for stunning purebred arabs or to recreate look alikes of historic horses not involved with the series. But keep in mind, this club will be mainly breeding Arabians a a few TB's. If you need help with a project, I will most likely help if I have the time.

So for the Black, Satan, and Black Minx, I am shooting to create the closest horses to them possible. Please help me breed horses like this :)
Requirements for each horse below-

Requirements for The Black:
- Must be all black
- Must be male gender
- Must be a little over 17 hands (17.1-17.3 I think)
- Gorgeous overall, good looks, mane and tail, small head but not too small, and powerful looking. Mod thin. COI 90 or below. At least 70% Arabian.
- At least 1 gold and green, and at least 60k HGP.
*Not a requirement, but we could shoot for a horse like this with a 1:59 time or better.*
*Please link a horse or breeding you think might fit these requirements.*

Satan Requirements:
-All black except for diamond on forehead.
-Male gender
- 16-17.3 hands, big and burly.
- Gorgeous overall, good looks, mane and tail, small head but not too small, and powerful looking. Mod thin to-Mod. COI 90 or below. At least 75% Arabian.
- At least 1 gold and green, and at least 56kHGP.
*Not a requirement, but we could shoot for a horse like this with a 1:59 time or better.*

Black Minx requirements:
- All black
- Female gender
- a little over 15 hands, muscular but small
- Gorgeous overall, good looks, mane and tail, small head but not too small, and powerful looking. Mod thin to-Mod. COI 90 or below. At least 70% Arabian.
- At least 1 gold and green, and at least 60k HGP,
*Not a requirement, but we could shoot for a horse like this with a 2:01 time or better.*

And that is pretty much all, like I said, if you would like to breed TB's or purebred arabs, let me know.
I will be supplying some links for horses that sort of or do fit the series horses requirements when I can.
Please help out this breeding community, remember to not steal, and do not sell or rehome unless you are told you can by me. *Note if you display not very good behavior you will be asked to leave the cub*

Also positions are open for the Club, please sign up for one:
- President-(me s-soverton)
- Vice President- ArabianFantic
- Secretary(note taker)
-Treasurer(deals with money)
-Mare popper- ArabianFantic
-Ager- Rosey_Stables
-Trainer
-Boarder
- Members(1-6)

Thank you,

s-soverton :)
Last edited by Element on Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Stallion Series, TB's and purebred arabs

Post by ArabianFantic »

s-soverton wrote:Hey so I have what I think is a good idea and din't want it to go to waste. If you have ever read the Black Stallion series... do continue reading please :) .

So I want to breed some of the horses from The Black Stallion series, ones I would like to see bred most are:
-Satan
-Black Minx
(If you don't know who the black stallion is, search up black stallion movie or black stallion series and look at the images)

But if you maybe want to breed another horse from the series, feel free to suggest! You could also shoot for stunning purebred arabs or to recreate look alikes of historic horses not involved with the series. But keep in mind, this club will be mainly breeding Arabians a a few TB's. If you need help with a project, I will most likely help if I have the time.

So for the Black, Satan, and Black Minx, I am shooting to create the closest horses to them possible. Please help me breed horses like this :)

- Must be all black
- Must be male gender
- Gorgeous overall, good looks, mane and tail, small head but not too small, and powerful looking. Mod thin. COI 90 or below. At least 70% Arabian.

Satan Requirements:
-Male gender
- Gorgeous overall, good looks, mane and tail, small head but not too small, and powerful looking. Mod thin to-Mod. COI 90 or below. At least 75% Arabian.

Black Minx requirements:
- All black
- Female gender
- Gorgeous overall, good looks, mane and tail, small head but not too small, and powerful looking. Mod thin to-Mod. COI 90 or below. At least 70% Arabian.
*Not a requirement, but we could shoot for a horse like this with a 2:01 time or better.*

And that is pretty much all, like I said, if you would like to breed TB's or purebred arabs, let me know.
I will be supplying some links for horses that sort of or do fit the series horses requirements when I can.
Please help out this breeding community, remember to not steal, and do not sell or rehome unless you are told you can by me. *Note if you display not very good behavior you will be asked to leave the cub*

- Vice President
- Secretary(note taker)
-Mare pooper
-Ager
-Trainer
-Boarder
- Members(1-6)

Thank you,

k, Mare popper, ager, trainer, VP
any of those idc
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabains
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

ArabianFantic wrote:
s-soverton wrote:Hey so I have what I think is a good idea and din't want it to go to waste. If you have ever read the Black Stallion series... do continue reading please :) .

-Satan
-Black Minx

- Must be all black
- Must be male gender

Satan Requirements:
-Male gender

Black Minx requirements:
- All black
- Female gender

- Vice President- Arabian Fantic
- Secretary(note taker)
-Mare popper- ArabianFantic
-Ager
-Trainer
-Boarder
- Members(1-6)

Thank you,

k, Mare popper, ager, trainer, VP
any of those idc
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabains
alright I will put you as Mare Popper and VP thank you :)
Charlette
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

I can be an ager or trainer or both it doesn't matter. I can consider being a Treasurer depending on what is expected of them. :)
Element
Visit My Farm

Post by Element »

Rosey_Stables wrote:I can be an ager or trainer or both it doesn't matter. I can consider being a Treasurer depending on what is expected of them. :)
I put you as a ager for now, thanks :)
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Um may I say, it may upset multiple people if you name a horse Satan. Like me. I’m not sorry for being religious but I find it offensive. I can’t discuss religion or name a horse Jesus or anything here, so Satan shouldn’t be allowed. And it honestly really disturbs some people. It really truly does. Even Lucifer would be better.
jacksia
Visit My Farm

Post by jacksia »

Aurelia wrote:Um may I say, it may upset multiple people if you name a horse Satan. Like me. I’m not sorry for being religious but I find it offensive. I can’t discuss religion or name a horse Jesus or anything here, so Satan shouldn’t be allowed. And it honestly really disturbs some people. It really truly does. Even Lucifer would be better.
Honestly your religion is your problem and it shouldn't affect others, as a laveyan satanist I'm completely fine with whoever naming their horse whatever, yeah, name your horse Jesus, why not. It's their horse, not yours, so deal with it. And this is the only game I've ever seen that bans naming horses like this, it's not a problem anywhere else and no-one ever complained.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

The game doesn't stop you from naming a horse Jesus or Satan. I've never banned anyone over a horse name. Just try not to put foul language please.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[quote="Tom"]The game doesn't stop you from naming a horse Jesus or Satan. I've never banned anyone over a horse name. Just try not to put foul language please.[/quote] I understand :D I meant to say players discriminate me for religion. But honestly I don’t care. I just don’t want anyone fighting about it
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Aurelia wrote:
Tom wrote:The game doesn't stop you from naming a horse Jesus or Satan. I've never banned anyone over a horse name. Just try not to put foul language please.
I understand :D I meant to say players discriminate me for religion. But honestly I don’t care. I just don’t want anyone fighting about it
When did this happen?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:16 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:16 pm