Community Forum

Trying to breed exact replica of IRL horse

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Infinity Stables
Visit My Farm

Trying to breed exact replica of IRL horse

Post by Infinity Stables »

Hi, there's this horse at my local farm that I absolutely fell in love with named Sully, so I'm trying to breed an exact replica of him, in game. Here's what he's like:
17.2 hh
pure white (grey)
very muscular looking
dark eyes
purebred Irish Sport Horse

Any horses that might help me would be greatly apreciated such as white horses, and ISHs
Thanks!
The Other Side
Visit My Farm

Re: Trying to breed exact replica of IRL horse

Post by The Other Side »

Infinity Stables wrote:Hi, there's this horse at my local farm that I absolutely fell in love with named Sully, so I'm trying to breed an exact replica of him, in game. Here's what he's like:
17.2 hh
pure white (grey)
very muscular looking
dark eyes

Any horses that might help me would be greatly apreciated such as white horses, and ISHs
Thanks!
Is there any way you could send a picture? In HWO, would he be medium light or medium? And I think the graying gene is easy enough to get in you lines, but do you know his base coat, or if he is flea bitten?

I'd love to see how this goes, I once replicated my QH mare named Jiggy, it was a blast :) .
Infinity Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Trying to breed exact replica of IRL horse

Post by Infinity Stables »

The Other Side wrote:
Infinity Stables wrote:Hi, there's this horse at my local farm that I absolutely fell in love with named Sully, so I'm trying to breed an exact replica of him, in game. Here's what he's like:
17.2 hh
pure white (grey)
very muscular looking
dark eyes

Thanks!
Is there any way you could send a picture? In HWO, would he be medium light or medium? And I think the graying gene is easy enough to get in you lines, but do you know his base coat, or if he is flea bitten?

I'd love to see how this goes, I once replicated my QH mare named Jiggy, it was a blast :) .
I'd say probably a medium, and he was just a solid light grey, nothing else to it. I'll try to get a picture next time I go to the farm, I hope it goes well, once I tried to create my horse name River, saying it was a disaster is a complete understatment, but it was a lot of fun :) Do you have a screen shot of the replica of Jiggy (if she passed on), or the actual HWO mare herself
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:08 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:08 pm