Community Forum

Comments and Suggestions Rules: Please read :)

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Comments and Suggestions Rules: Please read :)

Post by Tom »

Hello all :)
Horse World Online is a friendly place where all are welcome. Please be polite and kind.

1) Feel free to make a comment or suggestion.
2) If you agree with someone's comment or suggestion please feel free to tell them so.
3) If you DO NOT agree with someone you may explain why you do not agree in a civil manner.

Any post that simply states you don't agree with someone and adds nothing to the discussion will be deleted. That kind of posting is neither welcome or helpful.

Remember: Be nice to each other and have fun on HWO :)
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Comments and Suggestions Rules: Please read :)

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I'm not sure if it's already being worked on or not, so I thought I might as well ask about it. When do you think the feature for private sale will be added? A large part of my game playing style is selling horses to prearranged buyers, and 98% of the time these players do get their animals. When I prearrange, the sale price is normally lower than the animal is really worth making it a huge temptation to other players. I have it in both the horses description and on the sale page itself (in several areas) that the animal is to be sold to player "A" - and only that player. But there is that small chunk of players who buy the horse anyway ... a very irritating problem. Either they don't read the posting and the horses notes, or they just don't care. Having the option to sell only to player "A" would eliminate this problem all together. I hate to complain about something like this. This game is one of the best out there! And all the updates have made it truly remarkable, and a huge joy to play. I really enjoy it! This problem may never be solved, I just thought I would ask.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Pretty sure this is not the place to post a question. That's what new threads are for....
xinyi1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by xinyi1 »

i am not sure if anyone has suggested this, but I wish that in sale/stud etc. i could sort from lowest to highest HGP, som my quest on finding higher or lower HGP could take shorter time.
Crosszeria2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Crosszeria2 »

Tom wrote:Hello all :)
Horse World Online is a friendly place where all are welcome. Please be polite and kind.
Remember: Be nice to each other and have fun on HWO :)
Hiya Tom, it's Crosszeria again, (sorry!) I just had a question and figured this would be the place to ask:

I wasn't logged on when the new chat rules were explained, but I'm unable to enter chat with my side account. I just got it and haven't fiddled with it too much, is there something I'm meant to do in order to use chat, or am I only allowed to use my main in chat?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

You have to be able to post on the forum without the post needing approval to be able to use chat.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

Tom wrote:You have to be able to post on the forum without the post needing approval to be able to use chat.
Thank you for that!
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
BurnerOfMoney
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BurnerOfMoney »

Tom wrote:You have to be able to post on the forum without the post needing approval to be able to use chat.
Is that like a safety thing for people with multiple accounts not to be able to get on chat?
shabti
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by shabti »

I would like to sugest the color "Albino" as a rare gene mutation possible in all breeds
Queen of the Equines
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Queen of the Equines »

shabti wrote:I would like to sugest the color "Albino" as a rare gene mutation possible in all breeds
Ooh yes! I really think that would be a cool addition to the game, b/c some horses irl are albino. It would make HWO more realistic. (Though it is already one of the most realistic games out there!) :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 5:16 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:16 am