Community Forum

Comments and Suggestions Rules: Please read :)

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Comments and Suggestions Rules: Please read :)

Post by Lcameron »

can i suggest corals as a way to train horses faster and also a way to use up money. also mabye paths in the decorations section. i also think occasionally having twins would be cool and plumes for the tack section to make them look like circus horses. that would be cool. i also think that it would be cool to have vaulting as an event and somthing to boost a horses energy like e.g mabye a carrot or an apple that could also cut down on your problem with to much money. i hope you find my ideas interesting.
thx
Shady Maple Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Shady Maple Stables »

It would be nice if you can add notes to the game.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Tom wrote:Hello all :)
Horse World Online is a friendly place where all are welcome. Please be polite and kind.

1) Feel free to make a comment or suggestion.
2) If you agree with someone's comment or suggestion please feel free to tell them so.
3) If you DO NOT agree with someone you may explain why you do not agree in a civil manner.

Any post that simply states you don't agree with someone and adds nothing to the discussion will be deleted. That kind of posting is neither welcome or helpful.

Remember: Be nice to each other and have fun on HWO :)
I think it would be cool to have a harness for part of the horse's tack.
AltNazarach
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AltNazarach »

Sometimes, especially with the bigger farms it think it could be helpfull if arranging the pastures and the farm info with the building was possible. instead of paging through your whole farm range or having to scoll down the whole page to the list of your farmbuildings switching the building list to the upper half and having the whole farm/the picture of the farm in the lower half might be better/more managable.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Rodeo_Ace wrote:I'm not sure if it's already being worked on or not, so I thought I might as well ask about it. When do you think the feature for private sale will be added? A large part of my game playing style is selling horses to prearranged buyers, and 98% of the time these players do get their animals. When I prearrange, the sale price is normally lower than the animal is really worth making it a huge temptation to other players. I have it in both the horses description and on the sale page itself (in several areas) that the animal is to be sold to player "A" - and only that player. But there is that small chunk of players who buy the horse anyway ... a very irritating problem. Either they don't read the posting and the horses notes, or they just don't care. Having the option to sell only to player "A" would eliminate this problem all together. I hate to complain about something like this. This game is one of the best out there! And all the updates have made it truly remarkable, and a huge joy to play. I really enjoy it! This problem may never be solved, I just thought I would ask.
I have this issue with the offers only. When I put a horse up for sale for a certain player, we had the horse's sale arranged ahead of time, I put in the description and in the headline who it's for and yet I get offers from other players. It's irritating, to me at least, that there are players who either don't read the description/headline or read it and don't care that it's for someone else and offer anyway.

And the other way around. When I sell my horse to a player for training and when they put my horse back up for offers after finishing the horse's training (and when they put in the headline and description that the horse is for me, PeacefulOreo), some players again either don't read the description/headline or read it and don't care that it's for someone else and offer anyway.
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Rodeo_Ace wrote:I'm not sure if it's already being worked on or not, so I thought I might as well ask about it. When do you think the feature for private sale will be added? A large part of my game playing style is selling horses to prearranged buyers, and 98% of the time these players do get their animals. When I prearrange, the sale price is normally lower than the animal is really worth making it a huge temptation to other players. I have it in both the horses description and on the sale page itself (in several areas) that the animal is to be sold to player "A" - and only that player. But there is that small chunk of players who buy the horse anyway ... a very irritating problem. Either they don't read the posting and the horses notes, or they just don't care. Having the option to sell only to player "A" would eliminate this problem all together. I hate to complain about something like this. This game is one of the best out there! And all the updates have made it truly remarkable, and a huge joy to play. I really enjoy it! This problem may never be solved, I just thought I would ask.
I have this issue with the offers only. When I put a horse up for sale for a certain player, we had the horse's sale arranged ahead of time, I put in the description and in the headline who it's for and yet I get offers from other players. It's irritating, to me at least, that there are players who either don't read the description/headline or read it and don't care that it's for someone else and offer anyway.

And the other way around. When I sell my horse to a player for training and when they put my horse back up for offers after finishing the horse's training (and when they put in the headline and description that the horse is for me, PeacefulOreo), some players again either don't read the description/headline or read it and don't care that it's for someone else and offer anyway.
So you want them to take down private sales for everyone because people bid on your horses?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

vallers wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

So you want them to take down private sales for everyone because people bid on your horses?
No, like have a way to reserve certain horses for a player
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Last edited by _Americanaa_ on Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vallers
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
vallers wrote:
you can decline the other people's bids, i personally take it as a compliment when people bid on horses i sale or buy.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

vallers wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
you can decline the other people's bids, i personally take it as a compliment when people bid on horses i sale or buy.
For me anyway, when I'm trying to sell the horse to a certain 1 player, it's annoying that other players that's not the certain 1 player bid on the horse.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 3:07 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 3:07 am