Community Forum

Comments and Suggestions Rules: Please read :)

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Comments and Suggestions Rules: Please read :)

Post by PeacefulOreo »

It would be nice to have the approve mares button working for the stallions for stud. This issue is similar to the one I posted about the sales offer where either players don't read the description or do read it but ignore it completely. So, to keep it a little more simple, I try to keep stallions up for stud on my other account (Summer Ranch) there so that I don't have to do multiple transfers just to breed and when I put certain stallions up for stud that I only want this account to use, I put in the headline and description either "Private Stud" or "For PeacefulOreo only". But, either players don't read the description or do read it but ignore it completely and someone bred a mare to the stallion. In this case, my project is to keep a good line of purebred Arabians but a player bred a Half Arabian mare to the one stallion, clearly didn't read the headline/description or did read it and didn't care.
mora098
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:It would be nice to have the approve mares button working for the stallions for stud. This issue is similar to the one I posted about the sales offer where either players don't read the description or do read it but ignore it completely. So, to keep it a little more simple, I try to keep stallions up for stud on my other account (Summer Ranch) there so that I don't have to do multiple transfers just to breed and when I put certain stallions up for stud that I only want this account to use, I put in the headline and description either "Private Stud" or "For PeacefulOreo only". But, either players don't read the description or do read it but ignore it completely and someone bred a mare to the stallion. In this case, my project is to keep a good line of purebred Arabians but a player bred a Half Arabian mare to the one stallion, clearly didn't read the headline/description or did read it and didn't care.
Admins are working on lots of things, your best call is to put them up for a high price,breed,and remove,that's what I always do and I never had an issue at all,mistakes happen :)
Dressage,racing and brandenburgers breeder, contact me through the forum or PM if you need me :)
Tjigra
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tjigra »

PeacefulOreo wrote: players don't read the description or do read it but ignore it completely.
Just keep in mind that it is entirely possible to wander onto a horse for sale or a stallion at stud without ever seeing the add - like browsing through some other horse's pedigree or progeny etc. And if the description in the horse's page is crowded, especially with things that apparently make sense only to the person who put that there, I personally don't pay attention to them.
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Tjigra wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote: players don't read the description or do read it but ignore it completely.
Just keep in mind that it is entirely possible to wander onto a horse for sale or a stallion at stud without ever seeing the add - like browsing through some other horse's pedigree or progeny etc. And if the description in the horse's page is crowded, especially with things that apparently make sense only to the person who put that there, I personally don't pay attention to them.
Which does go to show why I would like the approve mares button to be added.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

xinyi1 wrote:i am not sure if anyone has suggested this, but I wish that in sale/stud etc. i could sort from lowest to highest HGP, som my quest on finding higher or lower HGP could take shorter time.
yeah that would be cool, i spend at least half an hour every time i need a new stud trying to find one with the highest HGP and also i have some really good studs which i put up as soon as they are ready but after about a month they don't get bred with because people can't be bothered to search that far back for a good stud. pls consider this it's a really good idea.
Kate Loki14
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kate Loki14 »

Can we have different breeds or different coats of Donkeys and could we have them on the adoption centre as well
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Kate Loki14 wrote:Can we have different breeds or different coats of Donkeys and could we have them on the adoption centre as well
Wrong spot to offer this question, suggestion.
Donkey's are not likely to be offered in this game (or not until long after most of the rest of the game is accomplished), or maybe only as pets to be added (as in decorations).
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by walnut the hamster »

I think you should add like a color book. So it can tell you exactly what color your horse is. Or it can be like a confo bar where you can click on it the color and it says the color genetics, like if it carries the sooty gene and stuff like that. That would be cool so it's not a guessing game.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

xinyi1 wrote:i am not sure if anyone has suggested this, but I wish that in sale/stud etc. i could sort from lowest to highest HGP, som my quest on finding higher or lower HGP could take shorter time.
Amen
greenpaint
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Tom wrote:Hello all :)
Horse World Online is a friendly place where all are welcome. Please be polite and kind.

1) Feel free to make a comment or suggestion.
2) If you agree with someone's comment or suggestion please feel free to tell them so.
3) If you DO NOT agree with someone you may explain why you do not agree in a civil manner.

Any post that simply states you don't agree with someone and adds nothing to the discussion will be deleted. That kind of posting is neither welcome or helpful.

Remember: Be nice to each other and have fun on HWO :)
Ok. I LOVED the cute goats but I didn’t get to buy one! I thought the animal decorations could be expanded to like dogs,cats,cows,pigs etc..!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 11:47 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 11:47 am