Community Forum

Comments and Suggestions Rules: Please read :)

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Comments and Suggestions Rules: Please read :)

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Tom wrote:Hello all :)
Horse World Online is a friendly place where all are welcome. Please be polite and kind.

1) Feel free to make a comment or suggestion.
2) If you agree with someone's comment or suggestion please feel free to tell them so.
3) If you DO NOT agree with someone you may explain why you do not agree in a civil manner.

Any post that simply states you don't agree with someone and adds nothing to the discussion will be deleted. That kind of posting is neither welcome or helpful.

Remember: Be nice to each other and have fun on HWO :)
I think a list of past owners would be appreciated! I just bought a horse for $1 that's sale add had the f word in it, but I can't find the previous owner because I would report them/tell you who it was. (Here's the mare if you can find the previous owner)
greenpaint
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by greenpaint »

Horse World Online is a friendly place where all are welcome. Please be polite and kind.

2) If you agree with someone's comment or suggestion please feel free to tell them so.
3) If you DO NOT agree with someone you may explain why you do not agree in a civil manner.

Any post that simply states you don't agree with someone and adds nothing to the discussion will be deleted. That kind of posting is neither welcome or helpful.

I wish we could search the breeder in the market place, you can search the name and color but I think the breeder would be a helpful add on!
Ashley**
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ashley** »

i got a question i want to make a second account but says my email is already in use so what do i do?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Ashley** wrote:

i got a question i want to make a second account but says my email is already in use so what do i do?
You need one email address per account.
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Hey Tom! first i want to start of by saying that i love how much attencion this game pays its player's, i have never seen a game with a comments and suggestions forum before, i have a future update suggestion, i was training the other day and i notice how handy it would be if we had more training time options, like 15 and 25 minutes added to that list.

it is not a real problem to just do 20 and 5 or 15 and 5 but it would be a bit easier.

other then that nothing :D

greetings, kimberly
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 12:12 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:12 am