Community Forum

Read

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm

Read

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

Check out my farm and link the one you want. You can pay by my price gide or offer on the horse

Buyout on mares 30k
Buyout on stallions 20k

HGP of 60-70k starting 15k
HGP of 40-59k starting 10k
Add the following for each one
Per green add 5k
Per gold add 3k
Per red minus 2k

Starting for Stallions
HGP of 60-70k starting 10k
HGP of 40-59k starting 5k
Per green add 3k
Per gold add 2k
Per red minus 1k
madsmead
Visit My Farm

Re: Read

Post by madsmead »

KTsplashripple3 wrote:Check out my farm and link the one you want. You can pay by my price gide or offer on the horse

Buyout on mares 30k
Buyout on stallions 20k

Per green add 5k
Per gold add 3k
Per red minus 2k

Starting for Stallions
Per green add 3k
Per gold add 2k
Per red minus 1k
hiya sorry i needed to find a way of contacting you, not to do with what im quoting. you're selling a horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2578499 and i was wondering how much you were looking for, as i bred him and it would be amazing to buy him back again ! thanks
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

madsmead wrote:
KTsplashripple3 wrote:Check out my farm and link the one you want. You can pay by my price gide or offer on the horse

Buyout on mares 30k
Buyout on stallions 20k

Per green add 5k
Per gold add 3k
Per red minus 2k

Starting for Stallions
Per green add 3k
Per gold add 2k
Per red minus 1k
hiya sorry i needed to find a way of contacting you, not to do with what im quoting. you're selling a horse, https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2578499 and i was wondering how much you were looking for, as i bred him and it would be amazing to buy him back again ! thanks
Umm i was hoping to get around 300k i have been champing him to sell but if you know how much i bought him from you for you can have him for that with a 10k on top for the cost of champing him. But i will only sell him back to you for that price if you plan on keeping him and not selling him for more.

And to quote you simply do
You must get the players name right or it will not work
And where the ... Are that is what you put there to say thats what they said. If you have more questions let me know
players name wrote:...
I did not do it for real but you can
madsmead
Visit My Farm

Post by madsmead »

KTsplashripple3 wrote:
madsmead wrote:
Umm i was hoping to get around 300k i have been champing him to sell but if you know how much i bought him from you for you can have him for that with a 10k on top for the cost of champing him. But i will only sell him back to you for that price if you plan on keeping him and not selling him for more.

And where the ... Are that is what you put there to say thats what they said. If you have more questions let me know
players name wrote:...
thak you, i looked back through my notifications and i sond him to you for 2,000, but im happy enough to pay 25k for him, and it would be just to keep him x
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

madsmead wrote:
KTsplashripple3 wrote:

thak you, i looked back through my notifications and i sond him to you for 2,000, but im happy enough to pay 25k for him, and it would be just to keep him x
Ok but if you wan to sell him i would like him back ok i accepted
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 12:20 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:20 pm