Community Forum

The Special Pole Bending Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

What Is This?
The Special Pole Bending Association, or SPBA, is for people who love breeding pole benders but are looking for more. Here we breed pole benders with mohawks AND feathers. Sounds pretty cool, right? By the way, I have not reached any of these goals yet, but I hope that together we can breed a beautiful record holding, mohawked, feathered Pole Bender! Just a heads up, this club is also only for people who are willing to share their club lines with other club members for free. Sorry. Buuuuuut that's how we'll get to the ultimate pole benders. So who wants to do this? I KNOW we can!
Horse Qualifications
This project will be pretty tough, so I came up with a few things that your horse needs to have to be qualified to help start this project, This list will get stricter as we progress. The horse must have at least one of:

1. Feathers
2. Mohawk
3. At least one 27 second pole bending parent
4. Good pole bending stats

As you can see, these are not strict yet. But they will be once this project has produced good horses. Foundation pairs will also be given to later members once we have a base to work from. Free studdings from Soaring Hooves' Foxfire will also be provided to help club members.
Member Qualifications
Now for the things that the members must have. This is the things I don't like writing down as much since that kinda feels like excluding people... but I just want to have a successful project.

1. You need to have been on HWO for at least 3 months on your main account
2. You need to have at least 500k on your account or spread between them
3. You need to have bred a pole bender with either a win% of 75%+ or 27 second times
4. Willing to share club lines for free
5. Kind player

I hope these aren't too strict...
Member Levels
This club, like a few others, will have member levels. The higher level you're at, the more rewards and prizes you'll get!

Junior: 1 of the above qualifications. You will get free studdings and free leasing mares, along with entering club competitions

Regular Member: 2-4 of the above qualifications. Free studdings and mare leasings. Can participate in club competitions. You get an up-front 150k bonus to help you with anything, and one free champing to MCh from me in any event.

Senior Members: All of the above qualifications. Free studdings and mare leasings. Can participate in club competitions. You get an up-front 300k bonus to help with anything, and 3 free MCh champings in any event, along with 2 free trainings from Soaring Hooves, who offered to help. Every pole bending horse you breed will be eligible for a free 5-day boarding.
Form:

Code: Select all

[quote="CBlueberry"]...[/quote]
[quote="spottedleaf10"]...[/quote]
Username: 
What level are you applying for?:
Link of at least one pole bender bred by you:
I hope this sounds like fun, and I would love for you to join me in this project!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 4:46 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:46 pm