Community Forum

CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm

CLOSED

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

This is how my raffle is going to work. You pay 10k for a "Ticket" meaning how many tickets is how many times your name is put in. I will draw 4 people to compete for a mystery prize with over 1 mil in money. The contest for that prize, is that I give you 3 horses and a "Project" (etc, paints, racers, golden stats) and you have 12 days to work on those projects using only those horses, and one outside horse of your choice. At the ending date you will chose one horse to represent your project.You will sell them to me and I will judge them, giving them a percentage of how well they represent the project. Training and Champing gets extra points. Must all be done on your account or side accounts. I will draw the names on February 18th if there are more then 12 people. (If you can't afford a ticket or don't want to spend your money I can put you in anyways lol)

Tickets
Softball12345! - 4 tickets - 40k (Paid)
shadowheart2006 - 5 tickets - 50k (Paid)
Horsestarlover02 - 6 tickets - 60k (Paid)
Rosey_Stables - 10 tickets - 100k (Paid)
simox - 10 tickets - 100k (Paid)
FantasyRanch2 - 10 tickets - 100k (Paid)
Abby7 - 2 tickets - 20k (Paid)
Roselight - 2 tickets - 20k (Paid)
_TBLegacy_ - 10 tickets - 100k
Star Meadows - 10 tickets - 100k
AprilKeely - 7 tickets - 70k (Paid)
Last edited by Mlloftus_2 on Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:52 am, edited 13 times in total.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Raffle/Contest (Over 1 mil in prizes!!)

Post by Mlloftus »

Bump
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

Mlloftus_2 wrote:This is how my raffle is going to work. You pay 10k for a "Ticket" meaning how many tickets is how many times your name is put in. I will draw 8 people to compete for a mystery prize with over 1 mil in money. The contest for that prize, is that I give you 3 horses and a "Project" (etc, paints, racers, golden stats) and you have 12 days to work on those projects using only those horses, and one outside horse of your choice. At the ending date you will chose one horse to represent your project.You will sell them to me and I will judge them, giving them a percentage of how well they represent the project. Training and Champing gets extra points. Must all be done on your account or side accounts. I will draw the names on February 1st.

Tickets
This sounds kind of fun! I will buy 4 tickets! :D
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Softball12345! wrote:
Mlloftus_2 wrote:This is how my raffle is going to work. You pay 10k for a "Ticket" meaning how many tickets is how many times your name is put in. I will draw 8 people to compete for a mystery prize with over 1 mil in money. The contest for that prize, is that I give you 3 horses and a "Project" (etc, paints, racers, golden stats) and you have 12 days to work on those projects using only those horses, and one outside horse of your choice. At the ending date you will chose one horse to represent your project.You will sell them to me and I will judge them, giving them a percentage of how well they represent the project. Training and Champing gets extra points. Must all be done on your account or side accounts. I will draw the names on February 1st.

Tickets
This sounds kind of fun! I will buy 4 tickets! :D
Your added!
~W.C. Fields
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Mlloftus wrote:Bump
I'll buy 5 tickets and I would like to compete in the contest as well
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Mlloftus wrote:Bump
I'll buy 5 tickets and I would like to compete in the contest as well
Your 5 tickets are added!
~W.C. Fields
Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

Tickets
Softball12345! - 4 tickets - 40k
shadowheart2006 - 5 tickets - 50k
Ill buy 6 tickets
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:

Tickets
Softball12345! - 4 tickets - 40k
shadowheart2006 - 5 tickets - 50k
Ill buy 6 tickets
Added you!
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

Softball12345! wrote:...
shadowheart2006 wrote:...
Horsestarlover02 wrote:...
You each owe me the money from the tickets (10k per ticket) let me know and I can put a horse up.
Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

Mlloftus_2 wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:...
shadowheart2006 wrote:...
Horsestarlover02 wrote:...
You each owe me the money from the tickets (10k per ticket) let me know and I can put a horse up.
I'll offer the price on the foal you are sending back to me
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:12 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:12 pm