Community Forum

CLOSED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: CLOSED

Post by simox »

Mlloftus_2 wrote:Who is going to be competing! You have until March 8th to complete your projects! The winner will get 1 mil + mystery prizes. Everyone will also get smaller prizes for competing. I am aware that these project may not be finished in time, I am judging you on how well you are doing at that time. I will give you your horses tomorrow, remember only ONE outside horse. Good luck and ask me for any clarification!!
Roselight wrote:Your project is all greens!
FantasyRanch2 wrote:Your project is mixed colors!
simox wrote:Your project is tall/small horses!
Rosey_Stables wrote:Your project is black grade horses!
YEEY i forgot abt it and now i am excited XD mine is tall or small? or tall and small ?
Roselight
Visit My Farm

Post by Roselight »

Mlloftus_2 wrote:Who is going to be competing! You have until March 8th to complete your projects! The winner will get 1 mil + mystery prizes. Everyone will also get smaller prizes for competing. I am aware that these project may not be finished in time, I am judging you on how well you are doing at that time. I will give you your horses tomorrow, remember only ONE outside horse. Good luck and ask me for any clarification!!
I feel honored to have participated. Sadly, unless I can submit a horse now, I have to back out. I'm really sorry. After tonight, I am not going to be able to access my account until Easter (April 4th, 2021) because my parents are making me give up all four of the games I play for Lent. I will log in occasionally to keep my account active, but otherwise, I am not going to be very active. I hope you understand. This recently came up after I had entered, and I had no way of predicting it, so I'm very sorry. I have been scrambling to get any horses back from anyone that I have holding them for training or competitions all day.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Ok let me know when you have the horses ready and please link them. Also I am doing mixed color so dose that mean i need to get crazy colored horses from what I get?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:

Ok let me know when you have the horses ready and please link them. Also I am doing mixed color so dose that mean i need to get crazy colored horses from what I get?
When do we get the horses?
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
When do we get the horses?
Hey sorry to be pushy but are we getting the horses to work on and did anyone win the raffle?
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

Roselight wrote:

I feel honored to have participated. Sadly, unless I can submit a horse now, I have to back out. I'm really sorry. After tonight, I am not going to be able to access my account until Easter (April 4th, 2021) because my parents are making me give up all four of the games I play for Lent. I will log in occasionally to keep my account active, but otherwise, I am not going to be very active. I hope you understand. This recently came up after I had entered, and I had no way of predicting it, so I'm very sorry. I have been scrambling to get any horses back from anyone that I have holding them for training or competitions all day.
It's fine!
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

simox wrote:

YEEY i forgot abt it and now i am excited XD mine is tall or small? or tall and small ?
Tall or small :)
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:

Yep!
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

Ugh, so I my internet has been horrible and we even lost power for a bit due to winter storms. But everyone picks 3 horses from this pasture, first come first serve!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/159648
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Mlloftus_2 wrote:

Ugh, so I my internet has been horrible and we even lost power for a bit due to winter storms. But everyone picks 3 horses from this pasture, first come first serve!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/159648
1. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2373370
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 1:54 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:54 am