Community Forum

Ping

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Ping

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Softballer wrote:...
I saw that you had this stallion up for "private" stud and was wondering if I could use him? I'd need to use him quite a lot, so if you don't want to waste his energy I understand.
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Softballer
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Softballer »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
Softballer wrote:...
I saw that you had this stallion up for "private" stud and was wondering if I could use him? I'd need to use him quite a lot, so if you don't want to waste his energy I understand.
Sure! Since he is still young, I don't mind! I refreshed his energy so it is at 100%. If you need to use him more than 10 times just let me know, so I can refresh his energy. I am not gonna call out names or anything, but 11 people have used my private stud, and some multiple times. My private studs have gotten used 15 times without asking, so I appreciate you asking! Thank You! :D
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Softballer wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
Sure! Since he is still young, I don't mind! I refreshed his energy so it is at 100%. If you need to use him more than 10 times just let me know, so I can refresh his energy. I am not gonna call out names or anything, but 11 people have used my private stud, and some multiple times. My private studs have gotten used 15 times without asking, so I appreciate you asking! Thank You! :D
Tysm!!
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:38 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:38 pm