Community Forum

Restoring The Miyako Pony

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
jennakaaate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Restoring The Miyako Pony

Post by jennakaaate »

02-18-21
The Miyako Pony is native to Japan, with less than 20 left in the real life and only one Miyako Pony currently in the game. This makes it extremely rare on both aspects, and my goal is to build the breed in the game.
Currently, I'm working on breeding my own first Mongolian to start my adventure. Unfortunately every time I try to breed for one, the foal just says Przewalski x Tarpan instead of Mongolian. I'm not really sure if I can use these foals to breed for pure horses or not?? Maybe I should try a Tarpan stud with a Przewalksi mare??
I really want a pure bloodline, so that's a big deal for me. I'll keep this updated as I go along.

02-20-21
I finally bred my first Mongolian! This was the first step to cross off my list, and I finally did it! Super excited. She has no red faults and is a perfect candidate to start trying for the Cheju, which is my next project to start on. :D I had to buy one outside stud to create her, which is what I was trying to avoid, but it's fine. lol
Filly
Last edited by jennakaaate on Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Restoring The Miyako Pony

Post by BlackOak2 »

jennakaaate wrote:02-18-21
The Miyako Pony is native to Japan, with less than 20 left in the real life and only one Miyako Pony currently in the game. This makes it extremely rare on both aspects, and my goal is to build the breed in the game.
Currently, I'm working on breeding my own first Mongolian to start my adventure. Unfortunately every time I try to breed for one, the foal just says Przewalski x Tarpan instead of Mongolian. I'm not really sure if I can use these foals to breed for pure horses or not?? Maybe I should try a Tarpan stud with a Przewalksi mare??
I really want a pure bloodline, so that's a big deal for me. I'll keep this updated as I go along.
It'll be a long trek, but you can do it. :D
This may be a bit above what you can understand about the game just yet... or maybe not. But this post will explain what you'll come across while breeding these recipe breeds.

http://horseworldonline.net/forum/viewt ... 12&t=16282
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
jennakaaate
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by jennakaaate »

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense. I'm going to keep my cross foal now and just breed it back to a Tarpan and see how that works. I appreciate the help!
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Hello!
I know this post was a while ago but I wanted to let you know I have successfully bred this pony! I have both a 100% colt and filly. I’m not sure if you care anymore though. I am dedicated to normalize this breed. :)
~BHB~
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 3:38 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 3:38 am