Community Forum

Rehoming 60k+ gp horses soon!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rehoming 60k+ gp horses soon!

Post by RoseeDelight »

Hey guys. As sad as it is, I'm literally about ready to re-home horses with 60k+ gp. The reason is because I have too many horses.
So. Here's the link: Click here.
Any horse in the rehomables pasture can be purchased for $500.
There's also a pasture called the saleables pasture (click here). Horses in it will be next to be transferred to the rehomables pasture.
Also, please take the time to look around my farm. If you find a male horse with less than 72k gp or a female with less than 68,500 gp, chances are it's for sale.
I'll also do foal orders if anyone's interested.
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Rehoming 60k+ gp horses soon!

Post by Alyssa Davis »

RoseeDelight wrote:Hey guys. As sad as it is, I'm literally about ready to re-home horses with 60k+ gp. The reason is because I have too many horses.
There's also a pasture called the saleables pasture (click here). Horses in it will be next to be transferred to the rehomables pasture.
Also, please take the time to look around my farm. If you find a male horse with less than 72k gp or a female with less than 68,500 gp, chances are it's for sale.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2590086

Is this one for sale?
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Rehoming 60k+ gp horses soon!

Post by RoseeDelight »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
RoseeDelight wrote:Hey guys. As sad as it is, I'm literally about ready to re-home horses with 60k+ gp. The reason is because I have too many horses.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2590086

Is this one for sale?
yes, $1,000
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 2:58 am

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 2:58 am