Community Forum

Looking For NAB Studs

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Looking For NAB Studs

Post by EclipticEnd »

Hello!

I'm compiling a list of various studs with desirable attributes for my breeding project. I could go through the "Stallions at Stud" tab in the Market, but... there's over 1000 Purebred NAB studs, and more than 1500 of them when Pureblood isn't taken into account. That's a lot of pages to go through.

I did do that for Turkmenes already. If anyone's curious I have around 25 of them listed in my farm's description, each with an HGP over 38k. It took quite a while, and that was only with 65 pages of studs. If you're curious or want to add onto them, let me know and I'll make a forum for it. I only listed ones that mostly still keep the breed's appearance; there was one with around 51k HGP but it looked very much like a Belgian cross.

Soooo... If you have a NAB stud that fits the following criteria, let me know! It'd save me a lot of time and headaches. If anyone has NABs that they're breeding, go ahead and bookmark this forum.

Wanted:
  • A lot of white patterning
  • No red attributes
  • No Champagne coloration (you can tell by checking whether your horse has a pink nose with freckles. if it does then it's champagne)
NOT Looking for:
  • Feathering
  • Gypsy Vanner genetics
  • Mohawk manes
  • Overly crossbred studs
    • This is because they start to gain odd appearances and in my opinion, they tend to look sickly
  • Negative breeder reports
    • Basically, it looks like it's progeny will gain red attributes
Please include your horse's HGP and color in your post! If you're not sure about the color, post it anyway and I'll do my best to help.
Last edited by EclipticEnd on Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking For NAB Studs

Post by EclipticEnd »

QUOTE THIS
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:QUOTE THIS
Idk if rhis is what you are looking for but if you want to use him and possibly buy him let me know
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2799219
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:QUOTE THIS
Idk if rhis is what you are looking for but if you want to use him and possibly buy him let me know
I'll keep him in mind. :)
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote: Idk if rhis is what you are looking for but if you want to use him and possibly buy him let me know
I'll keep him in mind. :)
Ok
Nazarach
Visit My Farm

Post by Nazarach »

EclipticEnd wrote:Hello!
[...]
Soooo... If you have a NAB stud that fits the following criteria, let me know! It'd save me a lot of time and headaches. If anyone has NABs that they're breeding, go ahead and bookmark this forum.

Wanted:
  • A lot of white patterning
  • No red attributes
  • No Champagne coloration (you can tell by checking whether your horse has a pink nose with freckles. if it does then it's champagne)
Hi there, I've a 5* Nab on my alternate account that may be of interest to you :) if his energy is low, just give me a ping on either this or the alt name ^^

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1762277
- 5* NAB
- Black Tobiano (Paint-like pattern) gencode: E/e a/a t/N To/n
- 53,7 HGP
- golden agil, int; green stam
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Noted. :D
White Rose Ranch
Visit My Farm