Community Forum

Deliboz Breeding Community

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm

Deliboz Breeding Community

Post by RoseeDelight »

The Deliboz horses have been bred for several centuries in Taus, Kazakh, and Akstafa, and Taus, the regions which all are now a part of modern-day Azerbaijan. The modern Deliboz horse is a descendant of the Azerbaijan Horse, the popular ancient breed that is dramatically decreasing in numbers. The Deliboz breed is famous in the Azerbaijan region, though relatively less prevalent in the rest of the world.

Click here for more info about Deliboz horses in real life.

For a long time I have been working on breeding the fairly rare Deliboz horses, trying to improve the breed, etc, etc. I have looked for breeding communities and people to help me and found no one. If anyone is interested in helping me with breeding, that would be useful.

Current Breeding Needs:
Purebred Kabarda horses of any age, sex and gp, or the use of a stud
Purebred Akhal-Teke mares of any age and gp
Purebred Akhal-Teke stud (or use of one) of any age and gp, who evals 5* as a Deliboz
Purebred Tersk horses of any age, sex and gp, or the use of a stud
Purebred Arabians of any age, sex and gp who eval 5* as Deliboz
91-100% Deliboz with at least 65,000 gp

Of especially high import are short horses of all the breeds, especially Arabians.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:21 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:21 pm