Community Forum

Private stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
Ivy Stables Holding
Visit My Farm

Private stud

Post by Ivy Stables Holding »

Varric wrote:
Kadyn0016 wrote:
Hi, both of you used my private stud, Shimering Splash (https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2865288)
I’m fine with you keeping the foals, but please do not use him in future. He is old, and I don’t want him to run out of energy, have to be aged, and die.
varric
Visit My Farm

Re: Private stud

Post by varric »

Hi. Sorry for bothering, but... Maybe transfering the stud is a good idea? To make him 100% private? Anyways, have a nice day
Ivy Stables Holding
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables Holding »

varric wrote:Hi. Sorry for bothering, but... Maybe transfering the stud is a good idea? To make him 100% private? Anyways, have a nice day
I could, but it would be better if I could simply put him up, knowing that no one would breed him. Thanks for responding to this, most people don’t :)
varric
Visit My Farm

Post by varric »

Ivy Stables Holding wrote:
varric wrote:Hi. Sorry for bothering, but... Maybe transfering the stud is a good idea? To make him 100% private? Anyways, have a nice day
I could, but it would be better if I could simply put him up, knowing that no one would breed him. Thanks for responding to this, most people don’t :)

You're always welcome, just keep in mind putting a stud into a public studlist makes the stud 100% public
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 2:50 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:50 am