Community Forum

Ticket crafting?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm

Ticket crafting?

Post by RoseeDelight »

What is ticket crafting?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Ticket crafting?

Post by BlackOak2 »

RoseeDelight wrote:What is ticket crafting?
A defunct option now.
It was supposed to be the ability to sell an account's training skills to another account to train up a horse. But with us selling our horses to public trainers, we've circumvented our admins plans. :D

They're implementing, have implemented (but not activated) or will be implementing something else in that spot. So learning that shouldn't be a waste for those that already have done so. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RoseeDelight
Visit My Farm

Post by RoseeDelight »

BlackOak2 wrote:
RoseeDelight wrote:What is ticket crafting?
A defunct option now.
It was supposed to be the ability to sell an account's training skills to another account to train up a horse. But with us selling our horses to public trainers, we've circumvented our admins plans. :D

They're implementing, have implemented (but not activated) or will be implementing something else in that spot. So learning that shouldn't be a waste for those that already have done so. :mrgreen:
Got it, thanks!
YhvhReigns
Visit My Farm

Post by YhvhReigns »

I noticed that this post was in 2021, is it still the same today? Or what is ticket crafting lol? I seen it in the skills training section, and wasn't sure what it is? Thank you! ☺️
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

YhvhReigns wrote:I noticed that this post was in 2021, is it still the same today? Or what is ticket crafting lol? I seen it in the skills training section, and wasn't sure what it is? Thank you! ☺️
It is still the same today. I've answered what it was supposed to be, in that earlier reply.

Admin has not given to us, whatever will be replacing it. And it should still be safe to learn it up. However, I would suggest leaving this training skill until you've trained in everything else. Especially since it's defunct right now, but also because all the other skills do have an impact on your game. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
YhvhReigns
Visit My Farm

Post by YhvhReigns »

Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:57 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:57 pm