Community Forum

Beautiful mohawk tb stud

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Beautiful mohawk tb stud

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2964928

Would anyone be interested in n studing to him. I think he is really pretty so i will let him be studed to 3X out side of my mares
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Re: Beautiful mohawk tb stud

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2964928

Would anyone be interested in n studing to him. I think he is really pretty so i will let him be studed to 3X out side of my mares
I have another horse that I'm waiting for feedback on, but if that one falls through then I might use him if that's alright.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2964928

I have another horse that I'm waiting for feedback on, but if that one falls through then I might use him if that's alright.
Alright. I hope he gets used a few times. I just don't want him to have like 50 foals like i saw one stud. But if i take him down for some reason let me know if you need/want to stud and i will put him back up
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Alright. I hope he gets used a few times. I just don't want him to have like 50 foals like i saw one stud. But if i take him down for some reason let me know if you need/want to stud and i will put him back up
Will do. The other stud got accepted to the foal after this one will likely be by your stud.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Will do. The other stud got accepted to the foal after this one will likely be by your stud.
Can i see the foal from the other stud?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Sure, once it's born.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Sure, once it's born.
Ok thx
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

FantasyRanch2 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
Sure, once it's born.
Ok thx
Here's the foal. She's a little Cremello. Always interesting when the foal's mealy-ness is brighter than their white socks. :D

[E] Burning to Ash

Breeding to yours next. Since yours is a Smoky Seal Brown It'll be cool to see whether both cream genes are passed down again.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:
Ok thx
Here's the foal. She's a little Cremello. Always interesting when the foal's mealy-ness is brighter than their white socks. :D

[E] Burning to Ash

Breeding to yours next. Since yours is a Smoky Seal Brown It'll be cool to see whether both cream genes are passed down again.
She's beautiful
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 4:19 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 4:19 am