Community Forum

Mohawk breeding community

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Mohawk breeding community

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

So on here will be where anyone breeding mohawk horses cab talk,sell,show studs, ect. So to post on here please fill out the form to be a member. All a member means is you can post here and you officially are a mohawk breeder. I will start a chat in the general chit chat for all members to chat on. I will make a stud page for all studs you want to share and a sale form where you can post horses you have for sale.

A few rules are
No being mean
No bullying
No posting endless you are a member
Have fun ;)

Links to forms
Adding soon

Leadership players
Me FantasyRanch1-2-3
I will try to answer any questions you have and will try to be a good leader

Members
Na

Form to join
Username and side accounts
A horse that has a mohawk to provide you breed them
Why you want to join
Any notes
If you agree to all rules

Also i need 2-3 other players to help me moderner to help make shure people fallow rules and to be a player who everyone can ping to ask breeding questions so let me know if you want to be one

!!! PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME IM SUBSCRIBED AND WILL BE TO ALLL FORMS I MAKE FOR THIS CLUB!!!
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: Mohawk breeding community

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Helpful links for everything
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 6:05 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:05 pm