Selling my Supreme Grand Champion TB and Upcoming Champion Arabian

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
TouchOfClas2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Selling my Supreme Grand Champion TB and Upcoming Champion Arabian

Post by TouchOfClas2 »

Hello!
So I am starting over, changing the breed I want to work with, and I have these two stallions that I used as my competitive horses. I don't want to keep them to collect dust, and I need money for my new project anyways.

I am selling Malvedo as an auction, and you can autobuy him for 1mil. I ask that you please don't rehome him, or kill (by age) him after like 5 days. I love this boy so much, and it already hurts to see him go away, but I can obviously not control what you do with him.
I only take offers over 500k. I don't want to sell a horse I worked on for months, almost a year, if not more, for like 25k. I want to feel like my work was actually worth it lmao.

I also take offers for my second horse, Admirado, he doesn't have titles, but he's a good dressage horse, and kinda close to his first title. I don't really mind what you do with him because I'm not so attached to him. You can autobuy him for 500k.

Thank you for reading. If you are interested in buying, or you just bought one or both of them, please take good care of them. I know they're not the best horse in the whole game, but as I am writing this, Malvedo is the best horse I have ever had. I have never had a horse with this high a title. Thank you, and have a good day/night :)

I honestly don't know if I over/under-priced these horses, if you have any serious advice I'd gladly take it.

-----

TOC Malvedo ♂ (Supreme Grand Champion in Steeplechasing)

HS Admirado ♂ (Upcoming Champion in Dressage)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 9:18 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 9:18 am