Community Forum

♕⸸L.O.S.T⸸♕ Racing Studs *Private*

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

♕⸸L.O.S.T⸸♕ Racing Studs *Private*

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Hello! I am going to be studding out a few of my best racers to some people. Please note that some of these are PRIVATE lines, and you cannot use them, unless they are fine with it. I will be pinging a few clubs I am in, that can use these, if they need too. If you want to use a horse, but weren't pinged, please fill out the request form. If you were pinged and want to use a horse, then fill out the "Normal" form. (It is just called Fill-Out Form). So yeah, I hope some interest you, and throw good foals for ya! If YOUR lines are in a horse I am studding out, and you don't want me too, please say something!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lines that might be in a horse: lemoncypress's, PeacefulOreos, FameDaLupa's, Jewels65 (One of the accounts that bred Fabulous Marmalade), Veterinarians, and probably some more :lol: So it is very important that if you aren't pinged, you fill out a request form. This will then allow me to ask the person who's lines the horse came from, if its okay for you to breed.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fill-Out Form
1. Your Username
2. Link(s) of stallions you want to use

Request Form
1. Your Username
2. Link(s) of stallions you want to use
3. Why you want to use the specified stallion(s)
Stallion 1:
♕⸸L.O.S.T⸸♕ Heathen

Fastest Racing time- 1:59.18
Confo (Speed-Strength-Stamina)- 62-33-44
Other Lines in the horse- lemoncypress, Jewels65
Stud Fee- Whatever ya'll want it to be :lol:

Stallion 2:
♕⸸L.O.S.T⸸♕ Assassin

Fastest Racing time- 1:59.02
Confo (Speed-Strength-Stamina)- 63-33-47
Other Lines in the horse- PeacefulOreo, Jewels65
Stud Fee- Whatever ya'll want it to be :lol:

More will be added once they are back from champing :D
PeacefulOreo wrote:ping
walnut the hamster wrote:ping
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:ping
Thundering Horses wrote:ping
buzzy wrote:ping
D.M Boarding wrote:ping
KYTrainer wrote:ping
FameDaLupa wrote:ping
Kamichi Stables wrote:ping
Veterinarian wrote:ping
Leopard Horse wrote:ping
wallowa lake ranch wrote:ping
Soaring Hooves wrote:ping
Clover Stables wrote:ping
You were all pinged because ya'll are in the URTBC and any horse with PeacefulOreo's lines, you are allowed to use :D
lemoncypress wrote:ping
You are being pinged because I don't know how many players you are allowing to use your lines. I am pretty sure HorzeLover101 is one, but idk :lol: So just pm me a list of players I can ping, that can use studs from your lines :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 1:18 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:18 am