Community Forum

♞ Forest Valley Stables ♞

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
WildRaven123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

♞ Forest Valley Stables ♞

Post by WildRaven123 »

Hello, I am a girl and you can call me Raven. Head over to my farm to view my farm page because that is where all the information is :)
Last edited by WildRaven123 on Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Emmagrace12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Forest Valley Stables

Post by Emmagrace12 »

Hi! do you have any broodmares for sale? I can't seem to find any in the maket.
WildRaven123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by WildRaven123 »

Hi! Sorry but I haven't been playing horseworldonline lately and I only have a stallion, who is not for sale, but if I find anything soon I will let you know :)
WildRaven123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by WildRaven123 »

Emmagrace12 wrote:Hi! do you have any broodmares for sale? I can't seem to find any in the maket.
Hi! I don't know if it's too late, but I have a Friesian broodmare for sale right now. Maybe you will like her?
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Forest Valley Stables ♞

Post by Alyssa Davis »

WildRaven123 wrote:Hello, I am a girl and you can call me Raven. Head over to my farm to view my farm page because that is where all the information is :)
Hi, Raven!
I was wondering if you're still interested in taking part in a rescue.
WildRaven123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by WildRaven123 »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
WildRaven123 wrote:Hello, I am a girl and you can call me Raven. Head over to my farm to view my farm page because that is where all the information is :)
Hi, Raven!
Yes totally! However I'm going to level up my horse ownership, but for now I have room 1 horse only. I can find them on the market, post horses up for adoption when I think there ready, and other things like that. But I'd love to foster some horses on my farm. I can also be q vet. Lol sorry for all the writing!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

WildRaven123 wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote:
Hi, Raven!
Yes totally! However I'm going to level up my horse ownership, but for now I have room 1 horse only. I can find them on the market, post horses up for adoption when I think there ready, and other things like that. But I'd love to foster some horses on my farm. I can also be q vet. Lol sorry for all the writing!
No, no you're good! That would be awesome. Chickbirdlady11 has given me two pregnant mares to look after, and after they are weaned I might need you to take one of the mares. We'll see. But yes, if you just put in on the market page that you're looking for horses that only cost $1 then you're bound to find some
Emmagrace12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emmagrace12 »

WildRaven123 wrote:
Emmagrace12 wrote:Hi! do you have any broodmares for sale? I can't seem to find any in the maket.
Hi! I don't know if it's too late, but I have a Friesian broodmare for sale right now. Maybe you will like her?
Hi! I'm still interested! do you still have her?
WildRaven123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by WildRaven123 »

Emmagrace12 wrote:
WildRaven123 wrote: Hi! I don't know if it's too late, but I have a Friesian broodmare for sale right now. Maybe you will like her?
Hi! I'm still interested! do you still have her?
Yes I do but she doesn't have very good eval but she is still young and maybe you would like her. I will try to send you a link. :D
WildRaven123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by WildRaven123 »

WildRaven123 wrote:
Emmagrace12 wrote: Hi! I'm still interested! do you still have her?
Yes I do but she doesn't have very good eval but she is still young and maybe you would like her. I will try to send you a link. :D
How do you send a link? I forgot lol :lol:
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:33 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:33 am