Community Forum

I'm back! (Poll included)

Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

I'm back! (Poll included)

Post by Thundermare »

Hi! I'm sure a few of you remember me. I was super active a couple years ago, but I took a break when I went to college. I returned since then but took another break for a year when one of my horses passed away. Now, however, I have returned once again, hopefully forever this time. It feels great to be back. :D

Poll:
Does anyone remember my "tack Mondays"? For those who don't know/remember I made tutorials on how I make tack for my Schleich (and other Schleich-sized) horses. If I continued making them, they wouldn't be as frequent since I'm still experimenting with new ways to make tack, but they might be better quality since I'll have more time to work on them. I realize now that my old tutorials were bad and I've improved a lot since then! Would anyone be interested in the tutorials?

That's all for now and once again I'm super excited to be back! :)
Last edited by Thundermare on Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: I'm back! (Poll included)

Post by tomahawk sky »

Thundermare wrote:Hi! I'm sure a few of you remember me. I was super active last year and the year before that, but I took a break when I went to college. Now, however, I have improved my time managing skills and am able to be active daily again. It feels great to be back. :D

Poll:
Does anyone remember my "tack Mondays"? For those who don't know/remember I made tutorials on how I make tack for my Schleich (and other Schleich-sized) horses. If I continued making them, they wouldn't be as frequent since I'm still experimenting with new ways to make tack, but they might be better quality since I'll have more time to work on them. Would anyone be interested in the tutorials?

Welcome back! You may or may not remember me but I’m wallowa lake ranch just changed my username. Glad to see you back! What are you studying? I just became the the general manager for the trenching crews at the company I work for. I’m up in Spokane Washington with my boyfriend. We are starting a new branch of the company we work for. Working 5 days a week 8 to 3:30 we are getting payed 30 dollars per hour. We also work weekends as paramedics. So we are busy. We’ve already been on several calls with fatality’s which is not good. That’s just a little bit about what’s going on in my life. Again glad to see you back!

Tomahawk sky
Charlette
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Charlette »

Thundermare wrote:Hi! I'm sure a few of you remember me. I was super active last year and the year before that, but I took a break when I went to college. Now, however, I have improved my time managing skills and am able to be active daily again. It feels great to be back. :D

Poll:
Does anyone remember my "tack Mondays"? For those who don't know/remember I made tutorials on how I make tack for my Schleich (and other Schleich-sized) horses. If I continued making them, they wouldn't be as frequent since I'm still experimenting with new ways to make tack, but they might be better quality since I'll have more time to work on them. Would anyone be interested in the tutorials?

I don't think I was around back when you were active or at least not active on the forums :?
Anyways, welcome back :mrgreen:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D
Welcome back!
It's nice to see returnees.
I assume, you know the drill, so let any of us know if you need anything. :P

I do,indeed!, remember your tack mondays, but I was never a participant, myself. So I cannot answer further if there would be interest or not.

A short update... the new testing server before sending things live is apparently up and running and also, we have word that the game server transfer is moving along and for us to expect some ease-of-living updates to be coming soon. All on Patron, if you have access to it, take a look! And also, some info found on Twitter.
:mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

tomahawk sky wrote:

Poll:

Welcome back! You may or may not remember me but I’m wallowa lake ranch just changed my username. Glad to see you back! What are you studying? I just became the the general manager for the trenching crews at the company I work for. I’m up in Spokane Washington with my boyfriend. We are starting a new branch of the company we work for. Working 5 days a week 8 to 3:30 we are getting payed 30 dollars per hour. We also work weekends as paramedics. So we are busy. We’ve already been on several calls with fatality’s which is not good. That’s just a little bit about what’s going on in my life. Again glad to see you back!

Tomahawk sky
Hey! I do remember you :)
I'm studying HIM and going to work in medical records. I was originally majoring in English but the essays were too much for me and I realized that it wasn't my thing, though I still enjoy reading. I'm also looking for another horse IRL so I've been busy lately but the good kind XD
Ilovehorses1111111
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ilovehorses1111111 »

I wasn't a part of your former rein, but it sounds like your former rein of power was fanominle.
Thundermare
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

Bumping this again as I have returned for good this time. :)
horsegirl008~2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008~2 »

Thundermare wrote:Hi! I'm sure a few of you remember me. I was super active a couple years ago, but I took a break when I went to college. I returned since then but took another break for a year when one of my horses passed away. Now, however, I have returned once again, hopefully forever this time. It feels great to be back. :D

Poll:
Does anyone remember my "tack Mondays"? For those who don't know/remember I made tutorials on how I make tack for my Schleich (and other Schleich-sized) horses. If I continued making them, they wouldn't be as frequent since I'm still experimenting with new ways to make tack, but they might be better quality since I'll have more time to work on them. I realize now that my old tutorials were bad and I've improved a lot since then! Would anyone be interested in the tutorials?

Whoa, this is a cool idea! I have literally like 60 Breyer horses (and that's not even including Stablemates and whatever-other smaller models :shock: ), but sadly I don't have enough time to make tack anymore. I used to make rope halters. That's all I learned how to make :lol: But yeah, this is a great idea for those who have the time!
Anyways, my real-life friend, Mini Horse Breeder, has made tack before, so I'll ping her below :)
Mini Horse Breeder wrote:First post on this thread :D
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Thundermare wrote:Bumping this again as I have returned for good this time. :)
Welcome back! I don't know if you are still in college (or have already graduated), but I am a college student as well and it is certainly stressful! If you need any horses or help getting back into the game, just let me know and I'll try my best to be of some help :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Thundermare wrote:Bumping this again as I have returned for good this time. :)

Ah, Ha!!! :lol:

Welcome back. :D

Good to see you're still kicking. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 7:15 am

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 7:15 am